• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS or Dedicated Server!! Urgent.

Jonathan-iZ

We are looking for a VPS or a dedicated server before the 30th of this month "august" .

We currently have a VPS but it is really frustrating to have it with them as whm and cpanel always have errors.

==============
We currently have:
30GB Space
600GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features.
cPanel/WHM Lastest Version.
Fantastico.
6 Ips.
$65.99/Month.
==============
Xeon Proccesor 2.4GHz
512MB of Ram.
==============

-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

We are looking for something similar to that... If possible with more space.
We would like a company with 99.9% Uptime.
Setup Free.

Thanks So Much.

~I will be checking this every 1 Minute. & Payments will be by Paypal(preferred) or CC.

Last edited:
hello jcws649,

Id like to offer you our cheapest dedicated server, witch i think you will find to be very good.

Celeron 2.4 or Sempron 2800+
250 GB space
1200 GB Transfer
10mbps port (upgradable)
512mb of ram (upgradable)
5 Ip Addresses
For $75.99/month
Free Setup

Addons:
Upgrade from 512mb to 1GB of Ram - $15/monthly
Upgrade from 1GB to 2 GB of Ram - $25/monthly
Cpanel + Fantastic0 - $30/monthly
Direct Admin - $20/monthly
Upgrade to a 100mbps port - $20/monthly

If you have any questions please contact me at the following contacts (please note this is my private contact locations)

AIM - Raptorservers or ServeFast 1
MSN - army_dude_for_life@hotmail.com
Email - digitalhosting@gmail.com

payment via Paypal using Debit, Credit Card

Last edited:
You will have to contact them, I dont know that information, but a very good freind has used them for a while, they were previouslu known as "toastyservers" and my freind has never had a problem with them at all.

Yes, you can get an unmetered connection. You cant however get an unlimited transfer connection.

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

servefast said:
hello jcws649,

Id like to offer you our cheapest dedicated server, witch i think you will find to be very good.

250 GB space
1200 GB Transfer
10mbps port (upgradable)
5 Ip Addresses
For $75.99/month
Free Setup

Addons:
Upgrade from 512mb to 1GB of Ram - $15/monthly
Upgrade from 1GB to 2 GB of Ram - $25/monthly
Cpanel + Fantastic0 - $30/monthly
Direct Admin - $20/monthly
Upgrade to a 100mbps port - $20/monthly

If you have any questions please contact me at the following contacts (please note this is my private contact locations)

AIM - Raptorservers or ServeFast 1
MSN - army_dude_for_life@hotmail.com
Email - digitalhosting@gmail.com

payment via Paypal using Debit, Credit Card
note theres not really such thing as unmetered connection, however if thats what your looking at then i belive if you upgrade to the 100mbps port ill make the bandwitdh 1.5tbs

How About,

Cpanel/WHM Lastest Version
250 GB space
1.5 TBs Transfer
100mbps port (upgradable)
5 Ip Addresses
For $100.00/month
Free Setup

Let me know. We can do it right now. :)

Last edited:
The 1.5 TB isnt the connection, thats the ammount of bandwidth. You would be receiving 1500 GB Bandwidth instead of 1200 GB.

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

unfortanly i cannot give you the 1500 GB of transfer, at that price. but 1200GB is still lots, and i can do that for $100.00,

if still intersted contact me on aim or msn as well as post here.

The VPS is unmanaged and we have referenced before and throughout the time you ordered, we have almost 30 tickets referring support for an unmanaged server. The server has been online and had no issues you are fully responsible for any problems that may have arise during your use.

Don't brand our products because you fail to take in to account the VPS was sold as unmanaged.

Did i complained about your VPS? Sorry but i didnt. And im looking for an extra One.
Are you affraid of loosing a client?

+ When i received my account Information.. it said if i need any help please refer to the following link.

So it means when i need support i can go to that link.

And im not talking about your VPS. I have other VPS also.

Last edited:
Dear, jcws649, i will be on aim and msn and will check my emails and the private message board on here, if it comes time you would like to have the server.

Thanks for being interested in our company.
Josh
CEO

jcws649, I don't want to step on servefast's toes here, but seeing as how you needed help almost 30 times with an unmanaged VPS I seriously doubt you will be able to manage your own dedicated server (this is assuming that servefast's offer is unmanaged). Just thought I'd point that out...

Back