• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS Reseller

Snoop1990

I would like to expand my offers by adding VPS, so my clients can buy VPS on my site. Therefore I am searching for an VPS Reseller. The only service I found so far was http://swvps.com/vps-resellers.html but their performance is not that good, therefore I would be pleased if anybody knows another VPS reselling program.

I've never used them, you'll have to check WHT for reviews. I've only seen one bad review of their service.

I would like to expand my offers by adding VPS, so my clients can buy VPS on my site. Therefore I am searching for an VPS Reseller. The only service I found so far was http://swvps.com/vps-resellers.html but their performance is not that good, therefore I would be pleased if anybody knows another VPS reselling program.

Hi,

We offer a reseller program and more information can be found by contacting our sales department.

It is basically the following..

*(1) VPS No Discount
*(2-5) 5% Discount
*(6-10) 10% Discount
*(11-15) 15% Discount
*(16+) 20% Discount

We give 20% discount after your first VPS.

http://www.gazzin.com/burstram.html

Nodes are properly backed up , as well as we own and operate our own datacenter / equipment.

This is a plus when it comes to your data and getting you online. Over 8+ years of experience.

Contact us today for these discounts. All VPS comes with fully managed services so you dont have to worry about technical problems!

I assume that affiliate program should work for you as well with no doubts.
So you probably will consider that as well.
Hope that helps

Hi Snoop1990.

I suggest getting into contact with SteadCom otherwise, I can give you a discount on my VPS (My Markup is so small anyway, I could give them to you for how much I pay)

Howdy,

We offer discounts for users wishing to resell our VPS services, if you are interested, just shoot us an email and we will supply you with everything you need.

sales[at]servercomplete[dot]com

I really like your offers and I never thought there are so many ;)

So I have some further questions about your reseller services I would like you to answer:

- Do you notify my costumer in any kind of way about being hosted on your service ? For example logos on the during the payment process, logos in the administration panel, Error messages that include your name instead of mine or anything.
- Can I get root access to all the VPS I resell ? I am going to provide the support for my customers on my own, so I need root access to help them.

I really like your offers and I never thought there are so many ;)

So I have some further questions about your reseller services I would like you to answer:

- Do you notify my costumer in any kind of way about being hosted on your service ? For example logos on the during the payment process, logos in the administration panel, Error messages that include your name instead of mine or anything.
- Can I get root access to all the VPS I resell ? I am going to provide the support for my customers on my own, so I need root access to help them.

With our VPS reseller packages, you are provided with a HyperVM client account which allows you to manage all VPS' under your account from one place. We allow ALL of our resellers to brand the IP addresses for VPS' that they resell.

Hi,

If you can sell Singapore based VPS, we would like you to partner with us in reselling our VPS. You can have root access for all VPS and can control all VPS from hypervm control panel.

Jahja.

Back