• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS under $20-25/month but paid yearly

MikeyUchiha

I really need a server for my MMORPG and I heard that VPSs are cheaper than dedicated servers. I can only pay yearly but the cost has to be under $20-25/month or basicly 240-300/year. I dont care about any extra features but it has to have enough bandwith for an MMORPG. Thanks in advance

Whats the MMORPG? Is it text? Web-based?
ECSPortal.Com can offer:

Dual AMD Opteron 246
256MB RAM
10GB Disk Space
2 IP Addresses
360GB Transfer Outbound
Unmetered Inbound

Fedora/CentOS/Suse
-------------------------
$252.00/Year (21.00/month)

Signup Here!

Last edited:
its a VB6 based MMORPG using the hugely popular Elysium Diamond v2.0
the reason why I can only pay yearly is because my mom is too scared to use her credit card/month.
what does unlimited inbound mean? I'm kinda new to this.

If I was your Mum, I would be scared to allow any payment ;) But at the risk of losing it, I would chance a one month payment to see how it went. But if your Mum is rich and she doesn't care about flitting away $200+, then good luck to you both!

From what I can tell you will need a Windows based server in order to host it. A vps should work fine. We currently do not offer any Windows based VPS that would allow the CPU utilization this would require.

Wish I could help, thanks.

Premium VPS Plan

Our Premium VPS Plan with 1 Month of FREE Hosting, Money Back Guarantee and No Setup Fee at $19.95/Mon ($235/Yr) will suit you,

Disk Space - 3000 MB
Bandwidth - 60 GB

Virtual Memory (RAM) - 184 MB
Processes - 40
Dedicated IPs - 2

Included - VPS Admin Panel, CP+ (30 Day Free Trial), Complete SSH Root Access, Install & Run Your Own Applications, Manage Own Config Files, Complete Independence, Own Network Configuration & Routing Tables, Full Control Over Files & Processes, Virtual Ethernet, Own Hostname, Configure Own DNS Servers, Pre-Installed Services (Mysql Apache Bind vsftpd & proftpd)

Included Upon Request - Webmin, Usermin & Virtualmin

Check out our Deluxe Bonus Package worth of $145.95 included with this plan @ Premium VPS Plan

If interested send PM for further details.

MikeyUchiha: its a VB6 based MMORPG using the hugely popular Elysium Diamond v2.0

jasontd101: Fee at $19.95/Mon ($235/Yr) will suit you,

Jason...
Undoubtedly you didn't read the thread. The game is Windows Based........

This would be perfect for him huh? Curious how do you compile VB6 Source on Linux? This is the exact reason customers get mad and come back here and flame. Blind offers with absolutely no thought...Just cut -n- paste

Worst part is he said he was new to it and not sure exactly what he needed. Instead of guidance, more than happy to sell him something unusable.

Last edited:
Back