• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Vps

nexua

Hey, I know this is quite cheap, but I am looking for a Linux VPS for the price of $30/yearly.

Not sure of the exact requirments.

As I will be running a hosting company, I would also like to be able to upgrade the VPS as I get more customers (and will also give a bigger payment when needing upgrades)

Give me your offers anyway.

Last edited:
I am sorry to say, but no VPS will be $30/year considering a decent server is $30/month.

Totally true - You won't even get a reseller account for that.

Maybe consider getting a reseller account if you want to lower your start-up costs and then move up to VPS?

Best wishes

RavenServers

This is true, you would be better off to start with a reseller account and then upgrade as you get more clients.

If you want I could start you off with a reseller account for $30 per year. You can PM me if you wish.

We could setup a custom Linux VPS for $30 per 6 months. If this is something that interests you, PM me for more info.

Back