• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Want 1 GB/ 200 GB bandwidth for dollar a month

Jasoos

I am looking to move some of of my celebrities and asian movie actress wallpapers and pictures based sites to new fast servers. All sites are NON Adult.
Need
1 GB space
200 Bandwidth
no ads of any type, solid fast servers.
Expected hits upto 300,000 per day !!
Dont care about databases or even cpanel. Just need ftp access.

Will pay a buck a site per month. or can pay $12 yearly in advance.
But you must have fast & reliable server.

Crissic Solutions can do this if you raise your budget.

Make it $35 per year with a linkback and we can do this easily.
cPanel will be included, but Fantastico, RVSKins, RVSiteBuilderPRO, and some added bonuses will be disabled due to the price.

Please PM me if interested
Our servers are on a 100mbps connection speed
Test Download Speeds Now

Hey, 3rd rock hosting can offer you what you need, if you are interested please speak to a customer services representitive on our live chat system and point them towards this topic. I am sure we can arrange something that suits your needs :)

Look forward to hearing from you

Your price and "Fast and Reliable" does not match I'm afraid. You will need to be looking at 20 bucks per month period for the hosting if you want fast and reliable servers and services.

I could offer you 5GB bandwidth for that price, But not 200... I recommend even a low spec VPS.

Jasoos, could you please confirm your request:
  1. How many sites do you have requiring hosting?
  2. Do you require 1GB Space/200GB Bandwidth total, or per site?
  3. How much in total are you willing to spend per month?
As I understand his request guys he doesn't want 1GB/200GB for $1/month, but rather $1/site - although I'm not entirely sure that's what he meant either since I don't know if he wants 1GB/200GB total (what I would assume) - or 1GB/200GB per site (what others have assumed).

Jasoos, could you please confirm your request:
  1. How many sites do you have requiring hosting?
  2. Do you require 1GB Space/200GB Bandwidth total, or per site?
  3. How much in total are you willing to spend per month?
As I understand his request guys he doesn't want 1GB/200GB for $1/month, but rather $1/site - although I'm not entirely sure that's what he meant either since I don't know if he wants 1GB/200GB total (what I would assume) - or 1GB/200GB per site (what others have assumed).

MEK...
I already have several paid sites and simply am trying to find webhosts who are comfortable with upto 300000 hits a day. Even the bandwidth of 200 GB is max limit as I will rather buy one more such package than superload one server, that is why I mentioned that for site I will pay $1/month for having 1gb space and 200 gb/month.
I might even buy 3-4 such packages and request the host to allocate them on different servers.

Your price and "Fast and Reliable" does not match I'm afraid. You will need to be looking at 20 bucks per month period for the hosting if you want fast and reliable servers and services.

Yes I could offer you a custom vps with 5 gig space and 250 gigs bw for 20$ and it would be a vps with guaranteed 512 ram.
If you would like to order pm me and I'll make a payment link as this is a cusotm plan. Or alternitively you can email Andy@geekrack.net and I'll give you the link that way.

I already have several paid sites and simply am trying to find webhosts who are comfortable with upto 300000 hits a day.
Who are your current hosts?
Even the bandwidth of 200 GB is max limit as I will rather buy one more such package than superload one server
200GB bandwidth will not "superload" a server. If your host is paying for (or owns) some dedicated servers at the datacentre on an unmetered 10mbps connection, and they're hosting maybe 50 shared accounts on the server, the could allocate an average of 20 GB bandwidth per site comfortably (maybe more - I'm not in the business). On a 100mbps connection they could allocate 10 times as much.

However, how do you expect to get this for $1/month? very-cheap servers on 10mbps connections are available for around $60/month - let's say there's 60GB storage space available on it. Then they could host 60 1GB accounts - allocating 20GB bandwidth per account. Even selling that at $2/month per account they'd barely break even.
I might even buy 3-4 such packages and request the host to allocate them on different servers.
I'm not in the hosting business, but I don't think shared hosting is the best for you - I think that a VPS would suit your needs much better.

If you can raise your budget upto $15 or so, I've affordable VPS plans for you. or you may consider dedicated at $25/month

Cough!

am trying to find webhosts who are comfortable with upto 300000 hits a day

VPS with an understanding supplier minimum, if that's raw html type hits no problem - if it's scripts (forums or the like) then resource usage might be an issue. Unfortunately shared hosting is not for you, and definately not at $1 look at around $40/month or a budget dedicated at $60-70.

change that budget to at least $3.99/month, and i can take care of you, but, your budget is just not even reasonable.

You could possibly pick up a package with 250MB Space and 50GB Transfer for $1 a month, but that would be very rare, but any chance that a web host would offer 1GB Space 200GB Transfer for $1 a month would be near impossible.

Dedicated servers now days only really come with 1,000 GB of Transfer. They cost upwards of $100 a month and you want 1 / 4 of the server's transfer for $1 ?

If that is the kind of traffic you are getting, your site belongs on a dedicated server.

I'd say a P4 2.4 with 1GB of ram should give you room to grow or host all four sites you need to host. Have a look at nocster.net they have deals on right now.

With that traffic I hope you have monitized your site, you should easily pay for that dedicated server.

Last edited:
Back