• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Want to know great dedicated server providers?

Hi, this time I might buy a dedicated server with my friend, but I must know really good providers in pricing(meaning pretty cheap pricing) and reliability. Well, give me some links. If you are the provider, plz list some of your hot deals and what datacenter you use.(only for the one who is providing it) and, is zipservers good?

P.S.: messengers may post the promotion deals but they have to say they are in there posts

P.S. 2: Only providers who don't do setup fees unless they may take out the setup fee

Last note: If you really wanna know my basic specs I want then:

Doesn't matter processor that is not a celeron

120 gigs of space

512 megs of ram

Any amount of Ips

At least 10 mbps(speed)

At least 1000 gigs of b/w

cPanel/Fantastico

Budget?: This is hard... at least 100/Mo?

Last edited:
Well Im not sure if it can be done for $100/month, with thoughs specs. Your looking around $125-150 for a decent server.

with 100/moth you sure get a celeron.
Honestly Im not sire if you can get that.
You better think in some vps

We offer dedis with no setup. But none at 100$ a month. Our current special is a 2.8 P4 with 160GB HD and 10mbs unmetered connection (cpanel included) for 158$ a month.

I think everyone agrees so far that you are simply asking for too much at $100/Mo. rate, you should either raise your monthly or lower the specs.

yes, the only problem thats slower then a basic celeron. lol, so it wont be helping him any... and hes looking at a 160gb drive, there only 80's...

But yes, Lt would be a path to go.

A celeron we could offer the following:
Celeron 2.4
512 MB RAM
200 GB IDE HD
2000 GB Transfer
Cpanel + WHM
8 IP's (5 Usable)
No Setup Fee
Price - $110/month, may be able to do it for $100/month, pm me

they offer 120gb drives which was what he was looking for, and I factored that into the price. A celeron 2.4 and a sempron 2600 are going to be very close in terms of performance and I think the sempron is going to come out just ahead if you are spitting hairs

Yes thats the conclusion.
If you serious want a dedi with those specs, your budget has to go a little higher.

Virtuoso Net Solutions...Sophisticated & Dedicated [Established: March 2004]

Virtuoso Net Solutions: Privately owned and operated. Virtuoso ethics are based on Christian principles.
We are not resellers. All servers are Dell PowerEdge Owned By Us
Confidence & Quality Assurance: Rated #1: WebHostDir : HostReview : FindMyHost : WebHostsOnline : Testimonials

Payments Accepted: AMEX | MC/Visa | Discover | PayPal | Check / Money Orders | Online Checks
Support & Guarantee: 99.99% Network SLA | No Hidden Fees/Setup Fees | 24/7 RapidFire™ Support
Network: 99.99% SLA | Ping: 147.202.66.2 | TEAM Data Center | 8 Tier 1 Internap Bandwidth

Servers Include: Free Server Hardening | Private DNS | Private VLAN | Root Access | Control Panel
Control Panel Options: click for demos: cPanel * DirectAdmin * InterWorx * Plesk * Webmin
Special Optional Upgrades: cPanel/WHM Custom Themes: info WHMXtra: info
Managed Services : Server Hardening : Server Monitoring

V-I4 $149/mo | Free Setup | No Contract
O/S Options: CentOS | Fedora | Debian | RHE | WinServer2003
Pentium IV 3.0GHz HT
1024MB Memory
160GB SATA Disk
1,000 GB Bandwidth
IP Addresses: 8
www.virtuosonetsolutions.com - Click to Visit our site

Hi,

I can get this private deal for you:

Intel Celeron 2.4GHz
512MB DDR RAM
2x 80GB SATA Hard Drive
CentOS 4.x OR Fedora Core 4
cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
3 Usable IPs
10Mbit Uplink (100Mbit is $10 a month more)
1000GB Bandwidth

All for $110 a month. Contact me on MSN/AIM (check my profile for details). If you are interested.

That's the best I could do.

Thanks.

James said:
LT: Every sempron 2600 I ordered proved to be a 3000 so consider this as well.

I get that too, I must say, they do give you nice free upgrades lol.

Our off still is advalible, at $100/month flat.

Celeron 2.4
512 MB RAM
200 GB IDE HD
2000 GB Transfer
Cpanel + WHM
8 IP's (5 Usable)

Last edited:
the best provider doesnt exactly exist. you can only decide what works best for you.

If you are talking best provider overall for servers and everything then you are looking at rackspace.com but they start at about $400/mo

Back