• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

War on drugs utter fail

No it's not. The best way to fight abuse it to reprimand those who do the abusing.
That has been proven time and time again to not work

Rehabilitation and support networks are key for serious substance abuse.

A friend of mine was on heroin. He went to jail a time or two for possession. Then he went to a full-time rehab program for two weeks, followed by several weeks of partial hospitalization. It wasn't until then that he was able to get off that ----.

Another friend was on crack. Same situation.

Another stupid newb that has spammed the forum with useless posts. I wake up this morning and check the new posts to discover nearly 2 pages of this guy replying to junk.

I disagree, meth is useless as a drug for anything other than getting extremely high on in low doses... amphetamine, its weaker but still has all the effects, but because its weaker the "come down" and negitive side effects are less.

The Majority of ADHD Meds used are not Methamphetamine but things like dexamphetamine and Methylphenidate, while you are correct about meth being used in the form you spoke of, these other versions are usally prescribed over it.

Just a quick final post on this one - Drugs are for ----s - get a life and stop trying to make them seem cool in any way.

They're not good, I don't care about the 'research' or the surveys and studies, or the stats on how different uses are better or preferred or should be legal.

And to be honest even talking about it on forums that can be 'viewed' by kids is stupid, if you like drugs of any type (except those required to keep you alive due to a condition) then keep it off the forums.

And yes I have seen the down side of them, the dead side of them in fact, the more their talked about the more their exposed.

And the more their explained the worse that is in a public forum - I'm pretty worried about the amount of research that must be put in by some members here.

If drugs are bad you should stop taking them Decker.
Drinking to, since its not a /food/ and will kill you.

This is not a drug promotion thread, this is a drug reality thread.
I dont use any drugs so your logic is failing right now.

I support pot usage for many illnesses that people suffer, its also a really good pain killer and far better for you then panadol/nurophen.

I'm assuming from the first few posts this thread has gone in the usual direction, so I'm not bothering to read the rest. Money/taxes shouldn't be the reason drugs are legalized.

Darknight, your full of contradictions, sure your not already messed up!

Coke is actually pretty safe on your mind and body.... Def better than beer anyway.

But I guess you are right about coke and addictiveness.

I have taken speed before but never coke! in aus its only really E/S here, didnt find it addictive, I beleive anyone who says speed is addictive is a useless ---- with no self control
I beleive such drugs should remain illegal because of the high damage it will do to your mind over time. Wouldnt touch it again now I am older and wiser only because its a super stim.

I guess if it was legal it could atleast be regulated to ensure it was clean and made it a clean lab.
But why Meth?
Maybe just Amphetamine?? I mean think about it the majority of users wouldnt want dirty household made meth when they can get CHEAP and clean lab grade amphetamine.

And I don't do either apart from a high dose calcium channel blocker...

I'm assuming from the first few posts this thread has gone in the usual direction, so I'm not bothering to read the rest. Money/taxes shouldn't be the reason drugs are legalized.

You're completely wrong about this thread.

It's not about taxes or money, it's about freedom. And not imprisoning nonviolent people. And destroying the black market of the drug trade.

You're just like every other dumb first world citizen who's been blinded by 'Capitalism Good! Privatization and commodification of basic necessities good! Drugs Bad! Get a job you homeless ----!'

Last edited:
You're completely wrong about this thread.

It's not about taxes or money, it's about freedom. And not imprisoning nonviolent people. And destroying the black market of the drug trade.

You're just like every other dumb first world citizen who's been blinded by 'Capitalism Good! Privatization and commodification of basic necessities good! Drugs Bad! Get a job you homeless ----!'

Er say what? I'm not like every other dumb first world citizen, get your facts right because everything you posted is not what I am or stand for and remotely believe in. What I meant by this thread going in the usual direction, is that it goes in a pattern that usually follows threads on this subject. Which is clearly did from Darknights posts.

I'm not ----ing Jeremy Kyle, HE stands for all that.

Er say what? I'm not like every other dumb first world citizen, get your facts right because everything you posted is not what I am or stand for and remotely believe in. What I meant by this thread going in the usual direction, is that it goes in a pattern that usually follows threads on this subject. Which is clearly did from Darknights posts.

I'm not ----ing Jeremy Kyle, HE stands for all that.
I'd hope you're not ----ing him.

And my B, I was going through nicotine withdrawals when I posted that.

@Decker wtf are you talking about?
Mayhaps you should read all that again cause I was understanding my fellow humans.
Unlike you.
"No drugs never ever!!!! because I know everything"!

I dont claim to know everything and so my views change......I stand for freedom and I dont feel my views should impact on anothers freedom if it dont affect me.....
While I still ask questions about others views and make other suggestions like "lets legalize a weaker form".
I guess in the end its called debating! Oh no.

While I suggested tax to help fund rehab programs in better ways I did not start this to find a way for the goverment to make money off it, rather to promote freedom for people to do what ever they wish, so long as it does not impact on another human.

Last edited:
Well it is true that the war on drugs have failed as they are still alive and going strong. Worst ones however are the presription drugs, such as those that Michael Jackson died off anyway. But how many cases have we heard of people who actually became addicted to the drugs that were prescribed to them? The whole system sucks badly.
:devious2:

There needs to be some limits are stuff that is highly addictive but in general it should be legalized so we can get tax revenue.

Back