• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

wbb2 wont be free

Here is the translater version:
The appearance of the WBB2 is no longer far removed now. Umso more heavily fells me it to announce following: WBB2 becomes generally at the owner's expense. To the reasons, following are to be said: costs and expense are too large when that one can deliver the Board costs free. It is by far no more hobby, but rather a full employment. We will make therefore no differences between private and commercial utilization. What saves us considerable expense and frees of div. legal questions. Furthermore justify quality and circumference of the product also a payment. There will presumably be following license model: - EUR 25: full version; no Updates contain - EUR 50: full version; 3 Update contain - EUR 99: full version; all Update contain + at the owner's expense Addons inclusive All licenses apply only to a forum and are unlimited valid. Conceete versions do not count as a correct version. I.e. in the acquisition of 2.0 concrete 1 with an EUR 25 licenses are all concrete versions and the first Final version inclusive. WBB1 remains further cost-free available and is revised also nocheinmal to given moment around div. To remove mistake. That hoes of WBB1 remains under reservation further permits. To be sure we become no ideas claws of the WBB2 guilder, genausowenig a transformation through Hacks of the WBB1 into a WBB2. I can imagine well that some of you are disappointed now very. To lead I please however nevertheless therefore here only an impersonal discussion. The decision also be not easily pleased me, but there is no other exit. How it expires exactly with the order and payment, we will publish next week. Festival stands that there will be a customer area Online, where Lizenznehmer log on itself and version and additions can download. A presentation of the Admin Control Panels of the WBB2 follows also next week.

Originally posted by ac3
WBB blows, they copied code out of vB.
Not true, you should look at the code before you accuse it of being a rip off, the code isn't the same.

Maybe some functions are the same, but in overall, the code isn't the same. Jelsoft themself say it isn't a rip off.

actually, some functions are the same, can't remember them off the top of my head but they are there.

Originally posted by cheatpark
What would you advise the people to do that can't afford wbb 2?
I can't afford it either... I suggest you keep using version 1.1.1 and you can just hack it to add new features.

Originally posted by Satelk
I can't afford it either... I suggest you keep using version 1.1.1 and you can just hack it to add new features.
Surely burntime would give you a free version considering you are translating it.

Surely burntime would give you a free version considering you are translating it.
Yeah, I've been meaning to talk to him about that.

Yo Saltek, You have a lot of talent in forums. Do you remember mybb? Anyone is free to use that code for whatever. Whould you want to develop it along with me? Be independent, stop living in wbb's shadow?:p Since I'm only learing php, you could be the lead programmer.:) I'll show you a working version when i conpleat the missing code in my version :p

I don't really like XMB(what it's based on)... They say they are re-writing it, so maybe it will be better and I might have an interest in it.

oh yea good idea... a frind know him... i ll translate into turkish

Back