• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

We don't have a World Cup thread? What is this?

sarah[foxlass];1107705 said:
Thx for the feedback hun.

If you take that as an insult, then I'm sorry. :cry2:

As I said, I prefer to play it not watch it. Nor do I understand why people would want to sit in front of a TV or PC to watch someone else having fun, when they can do it themselves. :fangel:

Oh and I would like to say something else ^_^
Go spend $10 to buy a soccer ball, and kick it around rather then $200 for an electricity bill, and all the money for booze, and snacks :p I <3 you Blank Verse :)

I don't see how you can distinguish between someone who watches it and someone who plays it and can't seem to figure out that one person is capable of doing both.

Argentina - Mexico. June 27th. Johannesburg. One night only. Sunday. SUNDAY. SUNDAY!!

sarah[foxlass];1107705 said:
Go spend $10 to buy a soccer ball, and kick it around rather then $200 for an electricity bill, and all the money for booze, and snacks :p
So by that logic, and the Olympics and commonwealth games are the only sporting events I watch on TV, then I should go out and buy a soccer ball, basket ball, pommel horse, rowing boat, yacht etc instead of wasting what would amount about $10 worth of electricty every 4 years? :evilb:

So by that logic, and the Olympics and commonwealth games are the only sporting events I watch on TV, then I should go out and buy a soccer ball, basket ball, pommel horse, rowing boat, yacht etc instead of wasting what would amount about $10 worth of electricty every 4 years? :evilb:

It'd help keep you fit ^_^

Big difference between the Olympic Games, and soccer, basketball, baseball, cricket, football, rugby. Especially if you watch the later, all the freaking time. I would go insane if my partner did that! :lol:

I don't think I need to explain how that if you don't care, this thread is not for you.

Anyway, I think Argentina looks like the team to beat. Lionel Messi is just sick. The Netherlands looks great but I want to see them beat some serious all world talented teams before I give them the title.

I support Germany, and they are surprising the ---- out of me, and I hope they keep surprising me. The youth movement is on, and it's working.

Back