• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Design Review

I like the product showcase on the right. The rest is satisfactory, nothing blew me away.

3 - 4 - 4.5 - 5 - 6

It's nice, well done. However, seems a bit...samey...compared to some Designs.

Otherwise, well done, 8/10.

yeah nice, streamer in right hand corner pf the screen could do without being covered though, :) i give it 6-7/10 as Mr.Johnson said, nothing made me gasp, which is really what one needs in the overly swamped market of freelance designers :)

best thing i have seen you do yet, but one thing i would like to mention is, make the links for viewing your client sites open in a new window. i clicked one of the screen shots, and it opened in the same window. you dont want to take clients away from your site, so open them in a new window, that way when they close the window, your site is still there. it is another chance to grab the potential clients interest adn keep them at your site, resulting in a hopeful client.

Nice simplistic layout you have there..the only suggestion i have is maybe add some cool gfx at the top..other than that good work

if you are viewing it in IE 7 now, you will not see the problem, but IE6, it is still messed up. sorry to tell you that cause looks like you've been working hard. I run IE 6 and IE 7 on my work comp just for things like this. IE 7 is more forgiving than 6 is, so, that is why you dont see the problem in 7.

I have IE7. But no longer IE6. I made a custom CSS for IE7 in order to fix the problem. I had no way of checking functionality with IE6 since I do not have it. Can you post a screenshot for me to view please?

Back