• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Design Services

TravisL

Need quality web design work? Well I have got the solution. We here at NetRaw.com have lots of experiences in web design for a long time. Check out our portfolio at netraw.com

You wont regret it. We also have samples etc there. Check us out today.

no

No, I just started on there as Chief Clientell Officer to help gain new clients. My comission is 25%.
I dont know what you mean by "IT WAS YOU ALONG"

So you're not NetRaw (as in the rude person whose username here is NetRaw)? Oh well ;)

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
So you're not NetRaw (as in the rude person whose username here is NetRaw)? Oh well ;)

You are ruder by far.

Travis would you consider doing a design for free or non monetary payment?

yeah

Yes but two conditions,
banner advertisement back to me
it wont be as good as the paying customers.

You got yahoo IM?

Hi

I will speak to Igor about his antics and to choose a different tactic when getting clientell. Anyway, the design I will do for anyone who chooses to want a free one will not be as good as the paying customers but pretty good and the terms above apply too.

Email me at webmaster@tdlinternet.net for details
or
my Yahoo IM is tdl520

Intresting look.... I like the blues but all the sites in your portfolio look the same.... how about some diversity in your designs?!

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
Hehe... no wonder NetRaw refuses to use netraw.com :D

Back