• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Designer Needed

If you want, I can whip up a non flash, business oriented design. Or are they all looking for flash enabled websites?

ooh ooh! flash! yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah!! gimmie gimmie flash!!

ehh, I'll take mine without. If I had it my way, websites would be regressed back to the text-based 1996 era. Back when sites were judged on content/information, not on how well the graphics dialated your pupils. :D

Originally posted by NukedWeb
ooh ooh! flash! yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah!! gimmie gimmie flash!!

ehh, I'll take mine without. If I had it my way, websites would be regressed back to the text-based 1996 era. Back when sites were judged on content/information, not on how well the graphics dialated your pupils. :D

Hmm.. I love you man. *Group Hug*

Finally, someone who thinks some things should not be just the way they are.

Update...

Hi all, ive made a few changes to the header, and nav system..it is nearly ready there are alot of things i havent done but i noticed the other designs were incomplete and just examples.....webdude i will post mine later this evening! If you need it before hand please reply and let me know.

Regards.

ProDesigns - That looks really good. I have put it up.

Pro5ject - They'd like to see the helicopter in a little different coloring so text shows up better. Take the full name off, put the initials on the upper middle of the chopper, and ER at the nose where the initials currently are.

They all look great so far. I'll have a general decision tomorrow, but not a final one. One person will look at it tomorrow and give me his opinion on which he likes best, and the rest will see them monday I think. When I will have a new answer, I dont know. Sometime early next week I'd bet.

Hehe..

Im gonna be hotting this competition up even more, im attempting to get another design up today/early tommorow, it will probably be late lol....so please dont wait for it! if i make it then thats cool....but i have made my entry, this is just me having abit more fun hehe.

Fun?! Geez.. I should have you design my next site. I use templates off of freewebtemplates.com and *still* have headaches (and even nightmares) from browsing through hundreds, converting it/editing it/setting it up....

I praise you for your willpower.. :D

:)

LOL...id be glad to design your next site for you....irll do it for a good price too :) Most people charge insane prices for webdesigns, hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars!

I'd be happy to do you or anyone else a design, content, include any php/mysql scripts or functionality....a flash header or menu, heh irll even throw in hosting for a year a top level domain and set it all up!

AND irll do all that for UNDER $199!

And that would be including all of the above, if you wanted a website just done without the hosting/domain/setting up and scripts etc....were talking....$60!

Some things i suggest to be added pro5ject:

1. Stop music gets turned to Start music once its stoppped so people can stop and start the music

2. Once you mouse out of your menu, make it close again, as currently it stays open and for some reason annoys me while reading the rest of the page.

Originally posted by X-Istence
Some things i suggest to be added pro5ject:

1. Stop music gets turned to Start music once its stoppped so people can stop and start the music

2. Once you mouse out of your menu, make it close again, as currently it stays open and for some reason annoys me while reading the rest of the page.

I completely feel the same way. (Well mainly about the menus) I think maybe because just about every "dynamic" website's navigation always close onMouseOut. I guess we've just been conditioned :D

Originally posted by Webdude
I'll have a general decision tomorrow, but not a final one. One person will look at it tomorrow and give me his opinion on which he likes best, and the rest will see them monday I think. When I will have a new answer, I dont know. Sometime early next week I'd bet.

I know you are a very busy webdude but -
Any decision yet ?
I am very curious to know which designer they have chosen to build their web presence - and I bet others too are very curious.

Regards, Chris

Why Do you ask guy? You know it's going to be you :) I'm not curious because i'm 99% positive that you will win this one.

Thanks, btw do / can you write php scripts out of curiousity, I am looking for someone to write me some forms, and asking for quotes (with the info I provide to quote a price from, for you to do the work).

I know enough PHP to do forms and such. However, I can't start working on it until at least friday or saturday, because i'm moving to a different city on thursday and need time to have them switch my cable over.

Give me an e-mail with the details and such and I might be able to pop something out by sunday or monday. Up to you if you want to wait though.

well i have approx 6 weeks to do it, all I need for now is a quote on how much you will charge - I will send you the details asap (when Ive figured out what needs to be done)
So let me know an email address I can contact you ar - mine; chris@3cd.net

Re: heh

Originally posted by ProDesigns
Dont count your chickens before they hatch boys....

I'd be happy for anyone to get this job, as I have more than enought work right now - if I get it, it will be a bonus.

Back