• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Designing

Khrist

Hey, I can customize a skin for any of you for around $50. Only money order will be accepted. I don't have any work anymore (sorry:( ), but I'll make a skin for you with your details and then you can see if you like it. E-mail at khrist@gawab.com. Thanks.

Excuse me when I said skin, I mean I design customized web pages.

No I do not have a portfolio, sorry. But please give me a chance. E-mail me at khrist@meth.com if you need a design for around $40-50.

I don't want to sound negative but I doubt anyone will pay you $ 50.00 for you to design them a site without first seeing previous work(s) you have done.

My suggestion would be to design 2 or 3 of sites based on "fake" companies and/or services, complete with custom graphics and original design ideas, then buy a domain name and some webspace and setup your own "real" company website and show off your designs there and offer to do work for others.

The problem is that web designers come a dime a dozen these days and to be honest you have to be damn good at what you do or people will not even consider you for a job and if you do not have proof that you are, with something like an online portfolio, then chances are you will not be taken seriously...

Anyway thats just my 2 cents...

Originally posted by flexx
I don't want to sound negative but I doubt anyone will pay you $ 50.00 for you to design them a site without first seeing previous work(s) you have done.

My suggestion would be to design 2 or 3 of sites based on "fake" companies and/or services, complete with custom graphics and original design ideas, then buy a domain name and some webspace and setup your own "real" company website and show off your designs there and offer to do work for others.

The problem is that web designers come a dime a dozen these days and to be honest you have to be damn good at what you do or people will not even consider you for a job and if you do not have proof that you are, with something like an online portfolio, then chances are you will not be taken seriously...

Anyway thats just my 2 cents...

Sad but true.. :(

Back