• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web hosting affiliate deals?

grand

I'm not sure where this goes, because it's not a web hosting offer or a deal etc. So i'm sure it belongs in general discussion..

I am trying to make some extra cash just enough to get me off 56k And get my little xbox to the xbox live feature ^_^

Well I'm kinda new to this, but i know a few basic parts of web hosting deals.

If a web host is interested please feel free to reply, or give me suggestions on how to improve or go in another way etc.

I was thinking of finding a hosting company so i can give it customers, and get "customer sign up" Credits. Like some web hosting companies give you like 10-20 bucks or whatever for getting them a paying customer.

And since i do need about an extra 50 bucks a month to pay for my little gaming habbit.

And no im not planing on doing this for just a week or a month, if it works out very well I might be going in to bigger web hosting deals in the future. Maybe buy a $99 rackshack server and offer 5-10 dollar hosting deals.

To anyone who is a web host, i am hugely interested in cutting some deals.

I am not sure if this what you had in mind, but take a look at this. http://www.hostingclicks.com

I think certain hosting companies require you to be a member to run their affiliate program. You might take a look in the Ads and Offers forum also as I think there are a couple of ads in there that might suit your needs.

Back