• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

web hosting required for file uploading

maisyqaz

i want a webhosting in which users can upload the file

i need a webspace of 100gb
bandwidth of 10000gb

i can pay US $ 15 per month

and i will be paying every month.

one more thing i need a cpanel.

and more thing that i can upload maximum file size of 100mb.
and there should not be any kind of restrictions in uploading the file saying that you can upload only 2mb of file.

if this done i will pay US $ 15 per month.

one more thing i would like to add before making any kind of payment i would like to test whether file file size say of 90 mb is uploading successfully or not.

for example: rapidshare.com

if uploaded successfully i will immediately pay you the US $ 15 and i will be paying every month.

if anyone interested kindly post it

Just some friendly advice. It's not going to happen unless you get a HUGELY oversold host. What you need is a dedicated server with unmetered bandwidth which will cost you close to $150 then $15 :)

Good luck!

You will not get that kind of space for that price.

Also for a file uploading site you are looking at a lot of resource usage. You would end up needing a dedicated server like NetXHosting said.

I had to re-read that one. There was no way he was going to give 15 bucks for 100 mb of space. You will have to find one of those hosts that offer unlimited everything for a price at least double what you are offering - at least double, but be forewarned...Like NetXHosting said... it will be surly oversold and once to start pushing the resources, they will start asking for more $ or pull your plug.

For your budget i can do:
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Sub Domains
Diskspace: 25gb
Bandwidth: 250gb
$15 per month via paypal.

PM me, its a custom order and ill have to setup the registration process if you want it.

Your not going to get that kind of space or bandwidth.

DigitalWorldHost.com can offer you 300 GB of bandwidth and 75 GB of space for $15 USD/month and that is rock bottom pricing from us. If you are interested let me know.

You will need a large VPS or a Dedicated Server for those specs and at that you are looking at the very minimum of $50 or $60 per month MINIMUM

If you mean by a custom plan, then maybe. but looking at your plans, the min you offer is 100GB diskspace, 500GB Bandwidth for $14.95/month

so you don't meet his requirement according to your website.

Back