• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Programmers Needed!

michaelpb

Want to get your name out there? Want to produce something?

I am starting a free webdesign company whose purpose is to provide people with costless freelance services. As it is still new, I'll be needing all the programmers and talents I can get. If you have any sort of creative talent, especially in flash, graphic arts, javascript, and other computer tasks, it would be greatly valued if you were to signup.

http://freedomdesign.byethost15.com/apply.php

What you get:
1. Exposure: your name and a link to your website in the "about" section
2. The chance to build a portfolio. If you've ever tried selling freelance services, you'll soon realize that the jobs go to whoever has done the most. If you ever will go "professional", this will be a huge boost.
3. The chance to contribute to the online community. There are so many free online webhosts, but not any (to my knowledge) free online freelancers.
4. A possibility of making money (although currently Freedom Design is entirely free, at some point bigger projects will require either ads or cost. If you worked on that project, a portion of that money will go to you)

Responsibilities:
1. None! You will only be given work that you like and that you can complete. If you don't complete the work then it's no big deal, it will just be completed by somebody else.

If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or complaints feel free to reply.

I am eagerly looking for new ideas to improve on my service.

On a side note, please review my webdesign. It's rather bare, I know, but I wanted it to be to-the-point. Also, is this spam? I don't think so as it isn't advertising for my website as much as it is asking people for advice on my website, but, admins, please tell me if it is. I don't want to make anybody mad.

It should be noted that at this point, Freedom Design isn't "public". Once I get a few people onboard with me, I'll start bidding on freelance places like http://getafreelancer.com/ and others (all the bids, of course, will be zero)

Thanks in advance, everybody!

Kukumba said:
Wow, the server to access your website is very slow.

Hmm, it seems to be working fine now. If my server gives you trouble just send me an email or text message filling out the following form, mentioning computer (and, I suppose, spoken) languages you know and talents you may have:

Please enter your name:
Please enter your email address:
Please enter a web-address of a website that you participated in or contributed content to:
What are you experienced with?
Describe what you can do for us here and include any comments you might have. Please ask any question that comes to mind:

Email address:
michaelpb nogreeneggsandspam [at] gmail [dot] com
(remove silliness, and replace [at] and [dot] with correct characters)

Back