• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Site Design Needed Please!!!!

cityhosts

Hello everyone,

I have a hosting company that lacks a good web site design.
I managed to knock the present design up in a couple of hours, but not being a professional designer didn't do a brilliant job at it.

I need some help please.
I can't afford a fortune but am willing to pay some money for a decent design.

What I can offer in return to the designer, who offers the best design, is advertising on my site.
What I will do is in with the hosting service I will also advertise design services, and on that page will be all your info and portfolio and anything else about your services you want to put there.

If it’s not too expensive I love flash sites, because I find these to be very impressive. I will also offer the option of html site to my visitors.
I just need someone to redesign it for me.

Please can someone help as I am getting quotes from other companies that I cannot afford, and with the un-impressive site I have at the moment I am loosing business.
I would really appreciate all input here, and hope someone comes up with the design we like.
We are looking for something that really catches the eye of visitors.
The "WOW" look. And not the usual hosting site design.

Basically the best design gets the job.
If I think of anything else I will add it here.
Thanks very much, and I hope that I can do business with someone.

Tom
City Hosts

Back