• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhosting Template..

alright? have u seen some of the templates some people post? lol well its relaly more then alright because it has potential although it is not finish *in my eyes* bring the shadow (everything) more to the right just a tad. also i dont like how tha banner is just sitting there give it a black 1 pixel stroke and bring opacity to about 80? another thing is all the hosting plan boxes the curves are great text is ok try adding some color like top one green second blue last one orange lol it looks really good keep it up

You should put atleast a computer or a flat screen monitor on the header to make it look more of a "Host" site.

You could also add more colour, like veggie1232 said, on the box's :)

kaihao96 said:
Why do you need content? I try to add some server images then :)
I think it looks pretty nice. Add the server images and I think you will have something very attractive and functional.

Last edited:
The link at the top need to be different. Having them 3 by 3 like that doesnt make it look good in my opinion.

ya servers dont look to great it doesnt fill in the space dont use servers use sumin els like wires, a globe, etc.

The link at the top need to be different. Having them 3 by 3 like that doesnt make it look good in my opinion.
Hmm so how can i change?
ya servers dont look to great it doesnt fill in the space dont use servers use sumin els like wires, a globe, etc.
I try to get one then ^^

Back