• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

wehost4you.net opening sale

satan

hi to celebrate the opening of wehost4you.net all the bellow VPS servers come with free Direct Admin or free Windows Web

VPS Package 1
---------------------------
Processor: Opteron 148 CPU
Ram: 256MB Guarnteed
HDD Space: 30GB
IP's: 2
OS: CentOS 4.3, Windows 2003 Web Edition (Any of these choices are FREE!)
Network Connection: 1Gbit/s Port (shared) with Unmetered Bandwidth (5000 - 9000Gb can be expected per month)
Allowed: IRC, Torrents, and Adult Content!

Price: £20.50

VPS Package 2
Ram: 384MB Guarnteed
HDD Space: 50GB
OS: CentOS 4.3, Windows 2003 Web Edition (Any of these choices are FREE!)
Network Connection: 1Gbit/s Port (shared) with Unmetered Bandwidth(5000 - 9000Gb can be expected per month)

Price: £31.50

VPS Package 3
Ram: 512MB Guarnteed
HDD Space: 70GB
OS: CentOS 4.3, Windows 2003 Web Edition (Any of these choices are FREE!
Network Connection: 1Gbit/s Port (shared) with Unmetered Bandwidth(5000 - 9000Gb can be expected per month)

Price: £41.50

Orderpage can be found here http://www.wehost4you.net/hosting.php?pt=ds while the new website is finished.

Any Questions email me on sales@wehost4you.net

i can vouch for this guy, i signed up recently with him via word of mouth. i got a windows vps and its running good as hell. the prices are nice too and even though theyre unmanaged he still helps you fix alot of problems

Back