• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Weird Problem with my sound

DCI

Reset?™
NLC
Well, i dont know whats exactly wrong but its with some driver..

First off today it just seemed to stop working. So okay then i went to INSTALL HARDWARE (win98) in control panel.. and then it found one.. YAMAHA DS-XG MPU401

Okay. then i click NEXT and it says this driver is allready installed but it has a problem. Then click finish to see whats wrong.

I tried putting THe thing with a wrong driver but thats after it stopped working.. So now i dont know what to do. I downloaded some things but they dont seem to do the job. For a update of the driver. So i dont know what to do.

The Driver is YAMAHA DS-XG MPU401.

Hm..

Thats weird. Try seeing if it is compatable with your operating system. If it is, then make sure its compattable with your Bios. Check your Bios for it, maybe theres a error in the bios. If there is, dont try to reinstall the bios, thats for proffessionals. Take it to shop. But after doing all the steps that i said to do.

Acctually, i found the problem is most likely with Directx. I installed the latest version and windows help says its not compatible with it. I'm going to email Sony Vaio support to see if they can get me.

Back