• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Well.. Can I store my files on host.sk?

they're pretty leanient about file storage, but they have a 3mb file size limit when using FTP and a 7mb file size limit when you upload using winSCP.

WinSCP - ftp://ftp.host.sk/pub/WinSCP.exe

then connect to

host : crued.host.sk
port: 22
user: your user
pass: your pass

they're pretty leanient about file storage, but they have a 3mb file size limit when using FTP and a 7mb file size limit when you upload using winSCP.

What do u mean?

"leanient" = ?

If they are hotlinked, Yes

What you meant was if it's not hotlinked, then host.sk won't delete my files right?

(I can link to the pages on host.sk, and I put links on the pages....)

Last edited:
they don't go through and check all files uploaded to their server and usually won't delete your files unless your using up a lot of bandwidth and dont have any of your files linked to html pages. just upload some html and picture files when you upload your files and you should be fine.

oh, cool

I will try it....

(I am too cautious because all my files were deleted when I uploaded them onto hpg)

thanks.....

well I do remember once I tried to upload a larger file and after one day my whole account with everything was deleted :(
But I uploaded with CuteFTP :D not with the one which BluntBoy specified!

Back