• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Well. I am leaving

Owen

Not forever. No. You aren't that lucky :D And no. I am not leaving the message boards. I will have access to the internet from where I am. Darn, now I got your hopes up, then I shoot them down :D

In case there are those that actually care or are just reading this post because they have nothing else to do, I am heading down to the beach for a week and a day. Nothing but sun, water, babes, and the girl I am talking to in a dating way(who is a babe herself). That and freedom from my parents reign(not that I will do anything bad, but the absence of the nagging will be great). :)

The point of this post? I have no earthly idea. I just decided to inform you of my future intentions like so many other people here have in the past. :D

Now don't any of you get into a war with each other, cause I don't want to have to ruin my vacation by coming down on you. :)

Now I am trying to think of something to say since I wasted your time by having you click on this thread. Ummm.... go Red Wings, go USA, and Carpe Diem. Any other words of wisdom I should share with you all while I am still home? :D

So... You got the girl did you ;)

It will be nice to be away from the parents; I'm sure your intentions are righteous and honorable. :D

Have fun at the beach:cool2:

I once made a post like this when I had about 100 posts, nobody knew who I was and didn't reall care. But just cause you have my sympathy

Have fun
Good luck with the chick and don't do anything...bad

Oh. But everyone really knows who I am. Can't you just feel the hatred coming for me everytime I post? :D

But I do have good intentions for my girlfriend... AS far as sexual actions, none of that.... But anything else is fair game :devious2:.

Of course, we aren't truly dating yet, so she will probably find some 6-4 220 pounds of pure muscle with a IQ of 200 while I am down there, in which case, I am back to the hunting game again :D

Darn Owen, you tricked me :p

Have a great time :biggrin2: (Let's hope it doesn't rain too much)

Originally posted by Owen
Of course, we aren't truly dating yet, so she will probably find some 6-4 220 pounds of pure muscle with a IQ of 200 while I am down there, in which case, I am back to the hunting game again :D

I was trying to keep the fact that I too am going to the beach a secret. Maybe we'll meet :D

Originally posted by Gayowulf

I was trying to keep the fact that I too am going to the beach a secret. Maybe we'll meet :D

Well... I think we will just stay inside :D

Originally posted by guitarnerd
I once made a post like this when I had about 100 posts, nobody knew who I was and didn't reall care. But just cause you have my sympathy

Who are you again? ;)

I was joking -- I read pretty much everything in the computers section, however, I'm more of a lurker so I don't post much.

Back