• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Westboro Baptist Church should loose its charity status!

Haha, it's just a country, I think God would realise that :lol:

Like most conservatives, they have a very contorted view that American was founded on "biblical principles". Of course, that is not true. Anyway, they think America should "return to its roots as a biblical country".

They are not a cult, they have an open church that only they go to.

I do however, have belief they are just a bunch of inbreds.

Their "compound" is covered by cameras like you would not believe. A lot of people in this town want to do something to them. Here is the biggest problem: Half of them are lawyers. I will give them that, they do know the law and while they have been in a number of lawsuits, they always find a loophole and weasel their way out of any legal action.

I wouldn't waste your time trying to get them to lose their status as a nonprofit. I am sure one of their lawyer-family has already covered that part of their --- too.

Why would God be punishing a country, as long as you repent or feel sorry for what you do, you're free to go. It's not that hard.

Like most conservatives, they have a very contorted view that American was founded on "biblical principles". Of course, that is not true. Anyway, they think America should "return to its roots as a biblical country".
Their beliefs are not representative of most conservatives. In fact I think 90+% of conservatives would be strongly disapprove of this groups actions.

Back