• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

wewt new blog

Keagle

NLC
NLC
Okay, so I decided I wanted to start a new blog and came up with the following theme. Uncoded, I've found a coder, but I want opinions before I go ahead coding it.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2jg9v0p.jpg

Any constructive advice appreciated ;) Any non-constructive "WEW THAT PWNS IPEWPEWMYSELF" is also appreciated.

The background, logo and the banner in the content box are very nice. In the content box though, it's the same old. Same colour scheme, squished and very unapeeling to me. Couldn't you jumble the colours a bit ?

What I was thinking, you use the purple for the background usually. You have that awesome silver style, how about use that for your title boxes. Exactly same style as the logo, and then put the text on it in a purple?

deffinitly give more space for the text in the sidebar, and change the font. Maybe add a gradient to the headers?? or make the font a subtle grey instead of black?? (Say that because i think it looks better before i zoom in :))

Onto a winner though my friend. I like it a lot. Small tweaks and you'll be sorted.

I like the color scheme on first view, its really very soothing.
But it can be a bit more colorful I guess, just a slight tinge of more life to it - so as to make it attractive enough to keep holding the user's interest on subsequent visits.
As of now, its soothing, but a bit boring. I know tis the content that has to keep the user attached to website, but some lively innovative design can really help in this. Probably just a color or two extra with some gradients, 2.0 glass effects etc in body region headers.

And yes, the right menu can be definitely improved in terms of fonts.

But overall in first look, I really like the soothing effect if I ignore the right menu.

Back