• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What a night

foo2thabar

NLC
I went out with my friend, his girlfriend, and her dad to a bunch of gay bars.

I'm straight, btw. Her dad's gay.

Went to some place where there was a drag show going on. I saw a few women there but I couldn't figure out a tactful way to ask them if they actually had a vagina. It's really hard to think of things like that when you're drunk.

Ended up back at her dad's house and I proceeded to piss off his back porch onto the downstairs porch, then threw up onto it after taking shots of Jose Cuervo.

I saw a few women there but I couldn't figure out a tactful way to ask them if they actually had a vagina. It's really hard to think of things like that when you're drunk.
"Do you pee standing up?"

Thanks for that image Ben.

Why ask if they have a vagina or not? Is it just a question out of curiosity ?

Jose Cuervo FTW.

@ Sarah: I believe he meant that he wanted to ask them if they have a vagina or not in order not to get tricked if he was to bring said person back home for happy times.

Jose Cuervo FTW.

@ Sarah: I believe he meant that he wanted to ask them if they have a vagina or not in order not to get tricked if he was to bring said person back home for happy times.

Indeed.

And no, no, no, Jose Cuervo is not for the win. Every time I've taken shots of tequila - INSTANT gag reflex.

Sarah: Anytime, it's what I do best!

Jose Cuervo FTW.

Wouldn't it be "Surprised" rather then tricked ? :p :fangel:

I don't understand the customary drag queens at gay clubs/bars. Though I've had good talks with a few nice ones before. One was called Frank. When I was in London we went to the gay clubs, jesus. One was just full of butch lesbians.

I went out with my friend, his girlfriend, and her dad to a bunch of gay bars.

I'm straight, btw. Her dad's gay.

Went to some place where there was a drag show going on. I saw a few women there but I couldn't figure out a tactful way to ask them if they actually had a vagina. It's really hard to think of things like that when you're drunk.

Ended up back at her dad's house and I proceeded to piss off his back porch onto the downstairs porch, then threw up onto it after taking shots of Jose Cuervo.
You weakarse little cadbury, can't you hold your liquor? Guess not.

You weakarse little cadbury, can't you hold your liquor? Guess not.

After a one-year cessation of all alcohol intake until somewhat recently, not as well as I could before.

Last night I wouldn't have puked if not for the tequila. See above post regarding instant gag reflex.

This time two years ago I was drinking a half-gallon of Svedka to myself in a night and not puking. I couldn't walk, or talk, or anything, but I wasn't puking.

What's your game, Meksilon? First you criticise his drinking ability for being poor, then you criticise it for being overtly impressive.

Drinking a lot in one night doesn't make you an alcoholic, it makes you a binge drinker. Doing it most nights makes you an alcoholic.

That's the problem in the States, you guys can't drink until 21, pretty much raising a nation of lightweights when it comes to alcohol :)

We get a 3 year head start on you guys, and the drinking age is just a suggestion here!

That's the problem in the States, you guys can't drink until 21, pretty much raising a nation of lightweights when it comes to alcohol :)

We get a 3 year head start on you guys, and the drinking age is just a suggestion here!

I wasn't a lightweight at 18-19. I'd been drinking for years before that.
My intro to beer was Guinness and my intro to liquor was Everclear (90%/vol).
Both around 13.

I stopped drinking for a long time, though. Working on rebuilding my tolerance.

In other news, what the ---- Daniel??

90 in a 60 zone. :ninja:

Pshhh.

Here in Atlanta the highways (285 perimeter highway, I20, I85, I75, GA400 inside 285) are barely policed. Atlanta is a multi-nucleic city, where there are tons of mini-cities making it up with no clear borders between them. You end up with this big urban conglomerate known as Atlanta. The thing is, the police can't go on the highways inside the perimeter highway for more than 3-4 exits without being out of jurisdiction. So they don't go on the highway.

So the point of all this? 285, 85, 75, 400, 20 are like the AUTOBAHN WOOOOOO

Back