• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What a terrible week...

well, i talked to her on Saturday for a while. im hoping she re-considers her decision. i doubt she will, but, i am hoping. keep you all posted i guess

That sucks Justin.
I'll give you a piece of advice I gave to one of my friends the other day. If she's close to her mother, and you have a good relationship with her mother, try and talking with her. She may let you in on some stuff the wife is not telling you.

Good Luck

If you let something go and it don't come back it was never yours to begin with.

All you can do is let her know you still love her, then leave her to work her self out..
Being to pushy will just make her not want you more.

so, as of today, she decided to officially say that she definitely wants the divorce adn that she doesnt want to give us another shot together. so, this totally blows, but, guess that is just my life wrapped up in one nice tight little cluster f*ck. yeah. i love life. i did however buy a new bed today.

Hey iBrightDev, sorry man. I too feel for you.. Why don't you take her out for a break. So that you can sort out something.

Robdale said:
Hey iBrightDev, sorry man. I too feel for you.. Why don't you take her out for a break. So that you can sort out something.
Take her out for a break? You mean let her go somewhere for a while? If so, he said in the beginning of the thread that he already did that.

Justin, maybe it was for the best? As said before, you should look for the positives in all things that happen. There might not be any positives right now that you can see, but maybe you will find someone better even though you thought she was the one. Who knows why she just wants to break it up like that, but at least you didn't have a kid with her already... that would be a big disaster.

yeah, Robdale confused me too. :S but for sure Carl, things do suck in my eyes right now, but, im still holding out hope that she will see what a mistake she has made in the next couple months if i just keep showing her how much i care. but, if not, i will get over it, in due time i guess. maybe i will come up to canada for a while and kick it with you man. :p

Back