• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What adservice pays by CPM?

Fast Click are paying me $0.30 per 1000 impressions on banners.

On 1000 pop ups it's $2.61

That what you mean?

Is there any which accepts traffic from international sites and is not too slow (not like compactbanner, whcih is always slow, so most impressions are never counted) ??
Which pays Per CPM banners..

Some are from USA, Uk and Canada.

Some from China and singapore (though they are less, but i still need to get an ad company which accepts them) ...

7adpower now had increase your rates... 2,5€ CPM

And also I've think they no pay... but now they've a option to get paid!!! YES, THEY PAID!! ;)

(Sorry my english)

In my opinion Fastclick, Burstmedia, and Tribal Fusion are the best primarily CPM adnetworks. Fastclick and Burst do use some CPC campaigns too though.

Besides them if your traffic really is "garbage" Clickxchange Cpc Offers or their low ball 1 to 5 cents cpm offers would work and count most of your non US traffic.
Advertwizard also is a low ball CPM option even though they mostly are a banner exchange.

For forums and other high page views per visitor sites a 3 to 10 cents cpm might be the best you can get for certain sections of your site. These sorts of site sections would be good candiates for Clickxchange or Advertwizard.

And as always Standard Internet's various CPC programs like allclicks are possible choices even though they pay per click.
To maximum CPM sometimes you have to use CPC and as long as you get to pick the creatives or check them out you can do ok with CPC programs.

Back