• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What COM.KG's Do You Have?

Nick

NLC
Well, I look at my Outlook Inbox and found my maintainer, so I decided to have a little fun. You people sure don't know some of the good domains! I've mass registered over 80 now and only about ten have come back failures. Here's a few that I've got.... so far:

geek.com.kg
whatever.com.kg
punk.com.kg
emo.com.kg
hardcorepunk.com.kg
fws.com.kg
freewebspace.com.kg
prowrestling.com.kg
football.com.kg
baseball.com.kg
geekcore.com.kg
geek.net.kg
whatever.net.kg
playstation.com.kg
playstation2.net.kg
xbox.com.kg
gamecube.com.kg
microshaft.com.kg
playstation2.com.kg
playstation.net.kg
flash.com.kg
photoshop.com.kg
xbox.net.kg
nerd.net.kg
computers.com.kg
kickass.net.kg
xtseven.com.kg
xtseven.net.kg
nerd.com.kg
computer.com.kg
php.net.kg
nick.com.kg
perl.com.kg
nick.net.kg
perl.net.kg
pixel.com.kg
hockey.com.kg
webmaster.com.kg
webmaster.net.kg
whatever.net.kg
itch.com.kg
punkbands.com.kg
lagwagon.com.kg
creed.net.kg
creed.com.kg
snowboarder.com.kg
newfoundglory.com.kg
weezer.net.kg
weezer.com.kg
nfg.com.kg
lagwagon.net.kg
theataris.com.kg
ataris.com.kg
purepunk.com.kg
killergrin.net.kg
killergrin.com.kg
email.com.kg
email.net.kg
gameshark.com.kg
dexdrive.com.kg
mxpx.net.kg
skateboards.net.kg
skateboard.net.kg
skateboarding.com.kg
skateboarder.net.kg
skateboarding.net.kg
freedomains.com.kg
schoolsucks.com.kg
schoolsucks.net.kg
korn.com.kg
popsucks.com.kg
popsucks.net.kg
limpbizkit.net.kg
korn.net.kg
limpbizkit.com.kg
mxpx.com.kg
crowdedelevator.com.kg
nfg.net.kg
xgames.com.kg
skateboard.com.kg
rapsucks.net.kg
xfl.com.kg
itch.net.kg
incubus.com.kg
incubus.net.kg
sixtynine.com.kg
rapsucks.com.kg
nintendo64.com.kg
nintendo64.net.kg
skateboards.com.kg

Now what to do with them?

Must. Stop. Registering. Domains. 121. Already. Registered. Must. Stop. Must. Leave. Some. For. Others. :p

Can y'all at least check the WHOIS before you register - I have like 60 email notices of people trying to register things I already have...

Originally posted by Woofcat
Can y'all at least check the WHOIS before you register - I have like 60 email notices of people trying to register things I already have...

Yeah, I have 261 domains (and counting) and I keep getting requests too :p.

Originally posted by Mandrake
And you're not getting hotmail.com.kg either! :)

Ha! Well I still have yahoo.com.kg, msn.com.kg, altavista.com.kg, tipod.com.kg, lycos.com.kg, cdnow.com.kg, windows.com.kg, amazon.com.kg, ebay.com.kg, and many others :D.

I have mail.com.kg, search.com.kg... The good ones that don't infringe on trademarks...

BTW I'm trying to e-mail the people and get them to make the domains resolve... Someone just wrote back (but in some language other than English which shows up as gibbrish so I have no idea what the hell it says)...

Technically if the site name is ie- yahoo.com.kg they don't have the .com.kg trademarked so just say that that's part of the name. And who the hell cares, if they want it they can have it. The ones I like aren't infinging any copyrights :D.

What is all the fuss?

It seems to my to get one for free you have to live in that country and if you don't you have to pay for it.

Even so altavista msn hotmail etc are registered trademarks of companys. They probably get you to court if they want it(mind the IF in the if they want it :)

Back