• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What Control Panel Do You Use? e.g Plesk,cPanel

What do you use?

• cPanel

Votes: 29 61.7%
  • Plesk

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • xPanel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • zPanel

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • web-cp

• Hosting controller

• H-Sphere

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Other

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
Hi,

Please Vote for the one you use!, I Currently use cPanel on <my site> but im getting bored of it so im installing zPanel now!

Thanks,

I use cPanel, not sure how you can get bored of it but I'm thinking you're bored of paying for it so moving to open source? :p *Voted cPanel - The best web hosting control panel*

I voted other as Direct Admin was not on the poll. If it's still possible to edit it I would say to add it to the list as it's another quite popular control panel that seems to be growing a bit now.

We already have tons of threads about this, this forum is getting repetitive too. (Just like the domain forum.)

But I'd choose cPanel or DirectAdmin.

Direct Admin is a really good control panel, however I use cPanel as that's the control panel I have experience with.

Cpanel is my favorite because it has the most stuff but I don't like the $1,000 price tag for owned though. Thats why Id rather just get cpanel from a third party.

our prices reflect a touch higher cost than most people. H-Sphere is not cheap but the clustering abilities more than make up for the cost, plus it is a full featured hosting system. Not for the faint of heart

i prefer cPanel out of them all.

i don;t mind the others, it's just cPanel has a bette look and feel to it, it's "clean" and easy to find everything...

Cpanel on the linux server and Helm on the Windows. I really like Cpanel the best, but Helm isnt too bad really. Just kind of a confusing layout.

Back