• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you do with pissy drivers?

syd

NLC
NLC
I was being tailgated a bit ago by some chick in a new bug. Anyways, my reaction (after she flashed her high beams) was to speed up (I was going 10k over the limit already) but my dad taught me a new trick... go down to 20km on the 60km road.

Now THAT was hilarious!

yup i do that always.....
if they want me to go faster in a road where i have been going 10km over da limit...i do that too hehheh

or

i would pull over let them pass...then chase after them and put my highbeam on......

What do you do with a drunken sailor what do you do with a drunken sailor what do you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning?
Put him in the long boat till he's sober, put him in the long boat till he's sober, put him in a long boat till he sober early in the morning.

I really don't know how that is anyway related, but what I do is I pick up speed to gain enough distance, and slam the brakes. Well, I want to do that, but my Dad will get pissed.

Well, some guy was trying to race me in his little 2d Honda Accord, and I'm like "Jesus, this guy has 110 horsepower, and I have 300", so , we come to a red, I'm looking at the guy, and he looks exactly how I invisioned him, a wigger, so, I like put it into park, and just floor the accelerator, reving my engine to like 5000 rpm, signaling, I want to race the bastard, light turns green, I put it into 1st gear and go like 15, and he's just whooshing away!

That's also fun to do with pedestrians who are walking slowly on purpose...

if you're driving a standard car, just gear down without hitting the breaks.. the car will decellerate rapidly, but the brake lights won't turn on to warn the tailgater..

that's what I usually do to scare them off.. one time they were so startled that they veered off and swirved off onto the road shoulder..

Originally posted by stu
if you're driving a standard car, just gear down without hitting the breaks.. the car will decellerate rapidly, but the brake lights won't turn on to warn the tailgater..

that's what I usually do to scare them off.. one time they were so startled that they veered off and swirved off onto the road shoulder..
what about a "non-standard" car? :classic2:

I can ignore them. I usually drive the speed limit, so obviously that is way to slow for most people. Although I am not quite sure what to do with a tailgater...

Just take your foot off of the gas until they go around you.

[off-topic but related to cars and annoying people on the road]
I was with my mom in her Jeep Cherokee, and these teenagers (when i say that i mean 18-Year-Old-Looking-For-A-Street-Race) with a brand new car was going really slow, so my mom honked the horn and the person sped up, then slammed their brakes (they were about 6 inches from the bumper when they stopped) and sped off doing 50 or 60 in an intersection. I think they got scared when they realized what a steel Cherokee would do to a plastic Saturn:devious2:

I was coming home from a party, it was around 3 am and these 2 drag racers were at a traffic light. They were bitching at each other and then they sped off...

A honda and a pontiac. Who's gonna win? ;)

Originally posted by Confuscious
What do you do with a drunken sailor what do you do with a drunken sailor what do you do with a drunken sailor early in the morning?
Put him in the long boat till he's sober, put him in the long boat till he's sober, put him in a long boat till he sober early in the morning.

It's shave his belly with a rusty razor shave his belly with a rusty razor shave his belly with a rusty razor earli in the morn'ng

Originally posted by nitroboy

what about a "non-standard" car? :classic2:
automatic car? you could just release the gas pedal and let the car decellerate on it's own, although it won't decellerate as fast and it won't be as surprising...

I usually ignore them. That seem to work great so far. I usually drive 5mph above the speed limit (except in school and park zone), if they want to pass me, go for it. If its a 1 lane highway, then suck it up!

Back