• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you think about EV1

Craig said:
You what?, I have heard that there network has been VERY bad lately.
if my memory serves me correctly, no one complains about EV1 network. Can you share us your information?

i heard about a month ago there were issues with there network and certain isp's that user were not able to view sites hosted on there network.

I personally don't care much for there support for the extra services they provide. 1 1/2 weeks to get a ssl cert issue even responded to after several live chats and numerous emails.

InvisionPower uses their service and that's a good enough reason for me to believe that they're a good compnay.

All hosts have complaints about them at some time. I would be wary of one that didn't. It is a good test as to how handle the complaints. That's a sure fire way of judging a company. If they handle it professionaly, they are worth trying :)

tshark said:
EV1 allows a lot of websites that contain illegal content, so I wouldnt trust them.

Talk is cheap really..

As for EV1 I've been using them for about ten months now and I don't have a single complaint. Support is ALWAYS there, and trust me I need it a lot :)

VPS Is amazing, just don't make the mistake I did and expect going dedicated will be better than the vps, the vps are on dual xeon and run very nicely.

9/10

Back