• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What do you think ?

colorful

Hi everyone !

Please review mycoloredlinks.com. Should I change the black background or not ? Some people say I should but this is the only color which makes the colors of the links more pronounced. What do you think ?

No offense intended, but I hate it. There needs to be some kind of design, just having everything a different colour to the last doesn't really cut it in the current age of web design. I highly suggest that you make some form of design from it, it looks like something some one has done in 1 minute with FrontPage.

It seems to be CSS editing of a famous classifieds script is it not? Try some white background this is too dark and looking no good to be frank or go for a good colour combination rather than the used one

I'm blind!

Yeah, i can see what you were thinking but it's a bit painfull to look at :)

I Second it, too many dark colors used in this site, a good use of various colors will make it attractive.

Not many sites use dark background for their sites, a neat white or nearly white background with different colors will be more good

Interesting concept. I don't hate it, but it is surely rough around the edges.

I'd horizontal center the middle directory links.
I'd change the search button style and make it a bright color of some sort.
Instead of the plain text mycoloredlinks banner on the top left, I'd replace it with a nice textual logo similar to Google's.

I think it is suits its domain name. But colors strain the viewer eyes. you can use other colors to make it colorful and viewer friendly.

Back