• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What does CPM stand for?

Im not sure what CPM stands for, but it means that you get paid per impression. If an ad agency says they pay $5 CPM, that means you get $5 for every 1000 ads you serve.

CPM stands for "Cost per mille" or Cost per thousand.

It is usually used for imperssion based ads but it can stand for anything.

If bunny rabbits cost $1.75 each than they have a CPM of $1750.00.

:)

both right.

Yup. Mille is latin for thousand. The M in Roman Numerals is an abbreviation of "mille", and is pronounced as such.

Well, based on the advanced 'edible days' algorithm, a well-preserved cow should fetch:

Freshness(B x weight)/100 - where B = bunny and Freshness = length of time (in days) where cow meat can be ingested without adverse reactions.

So a cow of 300kg whose meat can be preserved for 24 days should be valued at:

24(1.75 x 300)/100 = $126

Of course, a premium "Supermoo" should fetch at least 3 times that, unless infected with mad cow disease (which could very well be the case ;))

Is there a reduction for foot and mouth diseased cows or mad cow diseased cows?

I think mad cow infected cows are much more interesting so I'd guess they'd be worth more. Not to sure about taste though! ;)

:D I think Supermoo is priceless... I mean, after all, to eat a cow, you have to kill it right? Who wouldn't give a million bucks to kill Supermoo ;)

okay j/k. Dang moo... 300kg? You need to do something...

Hmmmmm.....

If CPM is "cost per thousand" shouldn't CPC be "cost per hundred" instead of "Cost per click" as "c" is the roman numeral for 100?

Damn Romans.

Long live base 10!

Back