• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What generic TLD domain would you get.

PrimeGalactic

I would get .mylastname with my 1st name before the dot, name.lastname so freakn awesome, what would you get if you had 230 grand to get a gTLD domain from Icann to have a unique and awesome domain for yourself. Post your answers below. =)

Can't imagine the purpose of this, but I think it would be something easy-to-read and to remember according to the domain name purpose.

If I thought I could sell loads under one then yes I might think about it, but sorry a tld is going to take about 10 years to make money now (didn't used to be, but now).

If I win the Euro Lottery tonight I would on one, but I'm not telling which one :)

I would get .mylastname with my 1st name before the dot, name.lastname so freakn awesome, what would you get if you had 230 grand to get a gTLD domain from Icann to have a unique and awesome domain for yourself. Post your answers below. =)
In addition to the expense of a different kind of domain name, you may have to invest in a huge marketing campaign to coach people so that they don't type .com when they try to look you up. I think the best domain name is always the simplest and shortest one. If your initials were PZ it could be something like PZWeb.com or PZNet.com if they are available, etc.
:)

gTLD domain is too expensive. Unless i'm a super popular blogger or celebrity which blog income up to million and billion .
gTLS domain mostly is for business and company only able to afford for the domain names.

Back