• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What happened to A-host.info? [merged]

thanks man for this good news i have an account with u an i afraid that it wnt down but nothing happens>

btw what happened 2 mugadishu???!!!
i need any info about him??
please

they are giving us great service not being givven by paid hosting company for what little forgotten advertisement it is like the colour of my site >

thanx again

is it the same ahost.ro ??!!

I can now see "a" home page (a-host.info), so I guess all they have to do is xfer over the accounts and we are good to go :)

No its not the same server as ahost.ro

And i can tell you, chargertek that hosted "ahost.ro" has shut down their server for this website.

Well we seem to be having a lot of problems at the mo. Its mainly transferring the accounts over. By today, i think all accounts should be done.

No its not the same server as ahost.ro

And i can tell you, chargertek that hosted "ahost.ro" has shut down their server for this website.

Well we seem to be having a lot of problems at the mo. Its mainly transferring the accounts over. By today, i think all accounts should be done.

Nice work matty,i rember i used to have an account with u(still do) i may still need it for some stuff but i now have my own hosting company

Good Luck:)

Thanks,

ok, i have worked really hard all day today doing the DNS/apache things. Finally, they are now sucessfully working!

http://www.a-host.info - im awaiting all backups so i cannot upload the website yet.

We are transferring accounts now - should take a few hours.

Matty, can you give us an estimate on downtime? We miss you guys at a-host! LOL and want to get back to work on the site, and make you guys proud of us! LOL!

Yea, i noticed that I get the popup for cpanel when I type in mysite.a-host.info:2082. Doesnt actually allow me to get in yet, but its getting there :)

I can also see my site, although the server side includes arent working yet :)

Cheers

Matty,

Thanks so much for keepin us up to date man! You guys over there are the best!!!!

We'll be waiting to hear from you, and thanks again Matty!

souravamant,

Apparently, there must be something going right... I was finally able to at least attempt a login (unsuccessful, but an atempt) to my webspace. There's a cpanel page up now, where my main site page should be... so at least it's something.

Just hang in there. I'm sure Matty's doing all he can right now for us... It's almost over dude, LOL!

Last edited:
Hi Matty, we really appreciate your effort in fixing things. just let us know when the whole thing is on and ready to use as I still cannot open the cpanel.

Great job..:)

Hi Matty,

Please help us its almost 8-9 days we are down. Please give us the good news. And I think we are also supposed to change our nameservers Ips as well. Isn't it?

Back