• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What happened to Build To Learn?

danielches

Hi! (first post here :) )

Does anyone know what happened/is happening with Build To Learn hosting?
(www.buildtolearn.com)
There forums have been offline for like 4 months now,
and my sites which are hoste with them have like 1% uptime!
As well as this, their halp site thingee,
www.buildtolearn.info ,
has displayed the same infop for months now,
nothing seems ot be happening to fix the problem!
Have tehy just closed down???

I am in the process of changing hosts,
to liway.com,
but i want to transfer my forum across,
and i cant get it off the b2l server,
since its always down!

B2l used to be great, but have just disapeared without a trace!
So, does anyone know whats happening with b2l?

They seem up now to me... Ask them by email or another contact method for a backup of your site since you can't reach your account.

well, they are down for me at the moment,
i keep getting a "The connection has timed out" error for buildtolearn.com,
and a
" Server not found:
Firefox can't find the server at www.rt3.reddingogames.buildtolearn.net. " error for my site which they host.
and i have tried e-mailing network@buildtolearn.info,
but so far have got no response.
I dont think i have any other contact e-mails, since all the support etc was on buildtolearn.com.

It's not an issues with his ISP, b2l is down all the time, just look at their support desk forum....

Anyway, good to see everything is sorted Daniel.

B2L is down

Buildtolearn forums and home page has been down for about a month. Hosting seems to be working at this time. I have moved my hosting to a paid hosting account and another free for posting account. If I were anyone with files at B2L I would download a backup just in case. B2L has been a great service for many, me being one. I have learned alot there and the hosting until lately was good. I hope Headbuilder fixes things.

Last edited:
I have checked their forum, and it seems he hasn't created any accounts in months, maybe the admin has left or forgotten about BuildToLearn? I personally was hosted with them once, but that was ages ago.

Back