• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what i can get by a 50$ yearly!?

We already have too many garbage processor accounts and we dont need anymore. LOL

If you are willing to proceed, it would have to be by Western Union or Bank Wire.

Since you cannot raise your budget, our last offer to you would be as follows:

Space:2 gb
Bandwidth: 30gb
cpanel c/w fantastico

PM me if you are still interested.

craig said:
Hi

Try asking for free hosting, you might have better luck there :p
i got afree 1 .. but i need space...
-.- gah,,,,,,,
make another card !!!... i really like your host .. :(:cry2:

If western union works for you then we can customize a package for you. if not we can think of another payment style

JDComputes said:
If western union works for you then we can customize a package for you. if not we can think of another payment style
can u please add me to yahoo so i can talk to u ... about an offer
ttulimat .. thats the yahoo id

Okay Iv addded you, let us talk

**update**
The client has decided to purchase from us via western union. were processing the order now.

Last edited:
GamePhreak said:
Zephyr Enterprises can offer you the following plan:

PlanOmnia
1GB Storage
120GB Transfer
99.93% Uptime (30 minutes downtime per month... Compared to almost 3 hours downtime per month from 99.6%)
$50.00/year

One of our accepted payment gateways is 2Checkout, which accepts payments from anywhere in the world with a credit card.

Homepage
Contact Us
Learn More
Order

You can't just bash other hosting companies, you should post YOUR offer and YOUR offer only, without bashing another company

Leyther said:
You can't just bash other hosting companies, you should post YOUR offer and YOUR offer only, without bashing another company
You're right. That was pretty low of me. Sorry.

Edit: Gah... Forgot to check the quote checkbox. There... Quoted now

Last edited:
Back