• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what is happening at realftp?

Well there seems to be still a server on the other side of the IP... so it may not be down for good...could possibly be repairs...

Usually, people dont know what they are doing when they upgrade or repair something, and then the site goes down for hours, possibly days. My guess is that this is what happened, although there is still a good chance that they died... (which seems to happen a lot nowadays)

is wish they told their members that they did, so i could take some actions beforehand.

Yeah I totally agree with you! Is it that hard for FWP to inform users if a downtime occured (even if after the even in question!)

Originally posted by noeska
i mean say that the server is not available because of repears.
This is a cool mistake in spelling... re-"pear"..... kewl!! :D

Woah, LeX, why do you keep on digging for these 4 month old posts? Anyway, RealFTP is dead now, case closed.

Because....

1. I wasn't here 4 months ago, and I missed out on some of the fun.
2. I was looking for posts made by Ron Siegel.
3. I was itching to make some smart remark to some of the posts...

Originally posted by LeX
Because....

1. I wasn't here 4 months ago, and I missed out on some of the fun.
2. I was looking for posts made by Ron Siegel.
3. I was itching to make some smart remark to some of the posts...
Hmm... Your stats showed that you regged in October though.

True. I frequently checked fws.net for the "perfect" fwp, so naturally I read the news. And I heard about the new message board and decided to sign up, but that's all I did. I never checked out the threads or anything, and I had never participated in discussions before the end of December. I think they reason I came here was because there weren't any new updates to fws, so I got bored and decided to check out the forums... and now I'm here to stay!! Bwa-hahaha!!!! :D

Back