• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is the best way to get money from your site?

corpsegrinder

I see so many different ones on here. What works the best for you?

I am looking at building a new site soon and want something to work on normal html pages and in a forum.

Cheerz
Ray

Hello!!

Hi, I briefly read through the posts you made and I have this to say:

Try not to limit yourself to paypal customers only. Try using some of the many performance marketing companies out there, such as cj, linkshare, clixgalore etc. If you do decide to go that route, I recommend you not concerning yourself with those sites, as some will kick you out if you havent had any activity. (I know, it was a lesson I learned) However, if you don't know what I'm talking about, check out these two first, the third is a bit more complicated and not as user friendly.

Linkshare
Clixgalore
CJ

Cheerz Bryson

I was just thinking paypal as I am in Australia and don't know if a lot will send cheques etc here.

Will check out the links. Thanks :)

Aud

I believe all three have search options for them, I know there is one that caters to the land down under. Just google it, look for australian affiliate programs, etc. You will be surprised, I think Australia is third behind the US and Britian in affiliate based companies, the reason of course being an English speaking country.

Good Luck, and I will try to find that company for you if you are interested still.

corpsegrinder said:
Cheerz Bryson

I was just thinking paypal as I am in Australia and don't know if a lot will send cheques etc here.
There are numorous ad companies who will pay to Australia by cheque :)
Parenting/baby site should do well with adsense, cj, amazon, fineclicks, etc. Good luck!

Back