• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What is your favorite FTP Client...

My favorite FTP program has to be WS_FTP Pro. The LE version is okay but the Pro version is really good! I'm not sure about other FTP programs, but WS_FTP Pro allows you to delete folders with stuff inside of them already, just one click and it opens each folder and delets the stuff inside.. saves a me a lot of time!

-Rob

CuteFTP 4.0 I've been using CuteFTP for a little over a year. Before that I used WS_FTP LE, which is also really good.

Bulletproof FTP all the way... I used Cute FTP, WS_FTP (both LE and pro), but now I stick to bulletproof. Don't ask me why, I just think it's great :)

Anybody ever try using the DOS prompt ftp coomand? Lol, it's not something you will use for long.

You got that right... I tried it once... even getting connected to the ftp server was a b*tch.

I use Leech FTP for windows its a very good program for uploading and downloading. I used to use Coffee Cup and it was good until I found this one. I have a able connection so i downloaded all the FTp progrms I could find at hotfiles.com and download.com and this is the best I found

Originally posted by Koolguy
Anybody ever try using the DOS prompt ftp coomand? Lol, it's not something you will use for long.

I use it at work... FTP programs don't seem to work well there. :(

Re: FTP

I use WS_FTP Pro 6.0 never used anything but WS_FTP and
WS_FTP Pro before, I like it lots and lots. :eek:)

Originally posted by Jerry
cuteftp 4.0

i've been using cuteftp since 1.0.. i've gotten every new version since..

I didn't even know they were up to 4.0... I got 1.8 2 or 3 years ago and have liked it so much I have never looked for anything else. :)

I use WS_FTP LE or Pro... don't remember which one I have on my home PC :) I have never used anything but WS_FTP at home.

Right now I'm on a school Mac and they have Fetch FTP. Boy does that program suck IMO.

CuteFTP for maintaining websites! and SmartFTP for browsing servers because it could see hidden directories! Pretty neat!

Man, more of you should check out BulletProof FTP. Its by far the best of the bunch....upload/download queues, resumed upload/downloads, scheduled connects/disconnects...you just can't beat it...

Back