• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what is your favorite hobby?

softaculous

Hi everyone..!!!

My favorite hobby is listening to music and playing and watching football. What is your favorite hobby ? Does anyone have any interesting hobby to tell ?

Radio communications (ham: KD8AZN, gmrs: WQJB378)
Building Models (railroads, buildings, etc)
Working on (and repairing) Electronics

just to name a few...

My girlfriend is my biggest hobby ;)

I also do a lot of one way banklinks building in my spare time.

I guess it depends on the season for me. Late Spring/early summer is prime whitewater time (which also happens to be right now!), so I do lots of canoeing:

canoe.jpg

(and as you can see, lots of flipping over, but that's the exciting part :p)

Then when the weather heats up and starts to dry up the rivers, hanging out at the lake with mah dog and scuba diving:

pups-ff.jpg

And then when it's snowing, hanging out in the snow with mah dog:

181711_10150135653740479_553055478_8389247_1285595_n.jpg

I also do caving in the winter (and sometimes during the other seasons, depends on what I feel like):

n553055478_2642388_2259.jpg

(just covering up the headlamp for the photo, otherwise it'd just look like a solid white picture)

And for the obligatory boring hobbies: Reading (fiction, and mostly science fiction, cuz I'm a huge nerd; Isaac Asimov is probably my favorite author), video games (mostly PC gaming, cuz I'm a huge nerd), and programming (going to school for it, cuz I'm a huge nerd).

I'm actually giving something else a try in about an hour or two: Mountain biking. I don't even own a bike haha :) I'll be borrowing a friends bike, so I guess I'll post later and let you know how it goes, assuming I don't die!

Last edited:
I used to do what TehGuy does because I did it with my school on the weekends. I miss it. Used to do a lot of walking up huge mountains up and down the UK. I miss that too. I mostly draw/paint, read, walk, play with my rabbits, do electronic stuff, play piano. I used to do model building/painting train sets, but that got expensive lol. I need to get more diverse physical hobbies and do it more often. I was thinking of going back to swimming and skating. I miss doing it.

I would love to draw/paint, (this would help me in webdesign) but don't know how, and nobody teach me that in school.

I never really understood mother----ers... to each his own, I suppose, you mother----er.

Back