• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What the heck?

adizlaja

Hello,

The website that I'm currently working on is acting weird for some reason. Everytime I go to www.soccergrip.com it will give me a "page could not be found" error, and only if I refresh the page about 5 times it will finally show up.

Can anyone tell me if this is happing to you all, or if its just me? Is it the host or domain?

Your ISP may be using a caching proxy server to reduce bandwidth on it's connections. If that's the case, what you see when you visit a site is what's stored on the proxy server, not the web site itself, until the cache is refreshed

I get the 'coming soon' page (?). You never told us if that's what we're supposed to see. Forget the 'no cache' tags...The server remembers nowadays. You're best bet is to put a little javascript in there that refreshes once onload. :D

Back