• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What will be the next Domain ending? THE REAL ONE

What will be the next domain ending?

• .new

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • .eu

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • .usa

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • .george.w.bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • .scam

• .makk551

• .a-bomb

• .joly-roly

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • .bill-gates

• .ms-is-the-best

• Total voters
They talked about setting up a .eu domain for the European Union, but I don't what's become of it... Haven't heard anything for awhile.

I think soon we will be seeing companies which will allow you to have your own domain extension and control all domains under that extension. Obviously all current ones it would not be possible to do but maybe I could have something like .cheatpark . Helpful if a company has multiple sites.

The next domain ending would have to make sense and would not be a persons name. I suppose they could make a .con and make out its not what it seems or they could make a .edu which would make sense.

Originally posted by murat
no domain ending :D
I don't think that would work because a domain name has to have an ending. Thats why its called a domain name. The name is the bit at the start and the end bit is the domain. For example, .com . This thread was titled what will be the next domain ending? THE REAL ONE. I think I've explained myself enough. :biggrin2:

Back