• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's you Fav. Fast Food

What is your fav. Fastfood

• Total voters
Out of that list: <3 Subway
Over anything: <3 Mellow Mushroom

But, I love McDonald's burgers and fries. <3 Big Mac
And Burger King's Burgers. <3 Anything on the menu
And Taco Bell's greasy crap <3 Crunch Wrap Supreme
And Wendy's Burgers and fries. <3 Anything on the menu
And Pizza Hut's Pizza and Cheese Sticks. <3
And Quizno's ridiculously huge toasted subs. <3 Chicken Carbonara.

Unlike most thin teenagers, I have a slow metabolism, and easily gain weight (and a lot of it), so I've forced myself into a habit of eating relatively healthy (at the moment my favorite lunch is a small bowl of steamed rice with some tofu "steak" [tastes nothing like it but it tastes good] from this local place called Wasabi House -- not exactly nutrient-packed but it's far better than fast food, except Subway). In other words, I don't eat a lot of fast food at all. I wish I could.

<3 Chocolate
<3 Dark chocolate
<3 Peeps
<3 Girl Scout Cookies -- Thin Mints
<3 M&Ms
<3 Everything in the Godiva store
<3 Everything in the Ghirardelli store
<3 Everything in the Lindt store

I guess when I'm deprived of these things I crave them to an extent beyond description.

Last edited:
BK FTW!

McDonalds and I have never got along very well...but burger king has the best fries and food IMO. Plus, the McDonalds are priced by regions, and the ones here are expensive. A large meal costs $6+ when I can get a large meal elsewhere [Wendys, BK] for under 5.

I basically love every fast food restaurant. I rarely eat in fast food restaurants so I just love going there. :) It's like a rare treat for me.

We don't have A&W, Long John Silvers or TacoBell here that I know of, but I have visted the others on occasion. My favourite is the local corner takeaway/pizza parlour, no matter which corner and which town it is in :p

That is not a major chain store!!!, Not happy Jan!!!

It's hard to do a world wide one as there is so many

mv_mos.jpg

Pizza Hut technically isn't fast food (Along with dominoes and other pizza places.) That's because they have to make it, they don't let it sit around like most places.

I'm actually a vegetarian. Not because I'm against the killing of animals or whatever vegetarians are usually vegetarians for, but simply because I'm too lazy to stop being one.

I'm actually a vegetarian. Not because I'm against the killing of animals or whatever vegetarians are usually vegetarians for, but simply because I'm too lazy to stop being one.

hahaha!! Best excuse I have heard in a long time. :lol:

Has to be meat - born carnivore.

That and the old we have evolved with teeth to tear and chew and grind. Humans are omnivores so don't kick evolution in the nuts.

Back