• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What's your religion?

Where do you like your cars to come from?

• Total voters
Good man.

There are some awfully good Jap cars, too.

1971_Datsun_240Z_Original_Restored_Front_1.jpg

1981280zxturbo092006.jpg

2305368_1.jpg

fairladyz001-thumb.jpg

Nissan350z20062.jpg

lol, cause gas was like $3.50 / gallon at the time i had it, and not much lower now, and i was getting about 6 to 7 miles per gallon. had a 289 V8 with a 4 barrel edelbrock, and it was just killing me with gas. if i could have kept it, i would still have it. i loved that Bronco, and i am looking for another one now, as a toy. i would only drive it on weekends now if i had one, and my wife would be able to keep driving the blazer, so, it wouldnt matter what i drove. so, just got to convince her to let me sell my mirage and get one. :D i am looking though. :p

lol, cause gas was like $3.50 / gallon at the time i had it, and not much lower now, and i was getting about 6 to 7 miles per gallon. had a 289 V8 with a 4 barrel edelbrock, and it was just killing me with gas. if i could have kept it, i would still have it. i loved that Bronco, and i am looking for another one now, as a toy. i would only drive it on weekends now if i had one, and my wife would be able to keep driving the blazer, so, it wouldnt matter what i drove. so, just got to convince her to let me sell my mirage and get one. :D i am looking though. :p

That's cool, my dad and my uncle built up a Bronco a while back.

I was only about 2, though, so I don't remember it.

A guy I used to work with has a beautiful cherry red '73 Bronco, completely restored. It's his toy as well, something you just drive for the sake of driving.

I want it.

Back