• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where Can I Get the cheapest Dedicated Server?

There're a Lot of them :)

You can check the Forum Offers, maybe it could be one there :) Also, RackShack.net

Regards,
FGMDS
MTXIS

Would you be interested in a virtual dedicated server?
They can cost a lot more but it depends on the resources/space/bandwidth you need, might be more cost effective to get a dedicated server.

Servermatrix is your best bet.

Servers starting at $89/mo. with a $69 setup
Or $69/mo. w/ a $99 setup

cPanel is $20/mo.

1000GB of Transfer..... choice of OS.

Also ...

Check out managed.com. Not the best.. but can't go wrong, pretty good network.

I'd personally stay away from BurstNET and any Nocster resellers.. BurstNET hasn't had the best network.

Also, Ev1Servers.net starting at $99/mo.

Agree, servermatrix.com have the best deals - but the best deals at the moment are sold out so you may have to wait a bit :)

Originally posted by Decker
Agree, servermatrix.com have the best deals - but the best deals at the moment are sold out so you may have to wait a bit :)

the $89/mo. with $69 setup fee or $69/mo. with $99 setup fee is available.. 52 in stock.

Originally posted by Robert
the $89/mo. with $69 setup fee or $69/mo. with $99 setup fee is available.. 52 in stock.

Seems like they're always with more than 50+ Servers Available :)

Originally posted by Robert

I believe they just re-stocked, but I'm not quite sure.

Regards,
Ryan

Originally posted by pozmu
serverpronto.com - $30 with 200 GB traffic (unmanaged)
First:
Thanks for everyone!

thats a good price... but the setup fee is a lot :)
Whats the speed etc? do you know?

Originally posted by SekoAGA
First:
Thanks for everyone!

thats a good price... but the setup fee is a lot :)
Whats the speed etc? do you know?

Unless you want webmin with the server, you'll have to pay for the controlpanel. Plesk is $99 for 10 domains and Ensim is $149. Those are setup fees on top of the $149 setup fee for the server

Back