• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

where can i get this?

Omari

domain hosting(already owned)
php
mysql(alot of space needed for my forum)
bout 3 + megs
perl
ssi
sub domains would be good but not a must

no more than $10 per year

Originally posted by Technics
Good luck finding that for $10 ...

the reason i am asking for that cheap is because i don't usually have money. i don't want to pay 10 bucks a month for hosting because my site might be down the next month because i can't pay for it. and i can't pay alot of money for the whole year because it would take alot of time to save it up then the company might close on me or somthing.

On my opinion, $10 for one whole year is too few. I don't really think that any host would offer that to you. You might be able to find one for $20, but you have small chance.

I didn't even notice at first it was $10/yr. and was trying to think of hosts that offered that for $10/mo and was having a hard time!

No comment, other than good luck.

Your kidding me? You couldnt think of a place that provides that for $10 per month? Ok, maybe thats hard, but more than that for less than $10 per month is practically right under your nose..LOL

Back