• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where could I get ...

RasMedia

Hello,

I'd like to know where could I order such package:

15-20MB of space
1-2gigs of bandwidth
1 ftp account
Cgi-Bin
Domain Hosting

Nothing else.

I'd like it to be the cheapets possible.

Thanks Alot

Hello,

We are currently running a special package:

1. http://www.invisionhost.com/invisionspecial.htm
2. $19.95/year (if you pm me we can work out a special price since your from FWS.)
3. 75 MB storage, 1.5 GB Bandwidth (view the above url to see a full list of features).

Regards,
Invisionz

Originally posted by RasMedia
Hello,

I'd like to know where could I order such package:

15-20MB of space
1-2gigs of bandwidth
1 ftp account
Cgi-Bin
Domain Hosting

Nothing else.

I'd like it to be the cheapets possible.

Thanks Alot

XEOS Digital Development's Beginner Package would suit your needs.

It only mere $20 per year (or $2 per month), for which you receive:

50MB Space
2GB Transfer
PHP
mySQL
10 POP3/FTP Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
99.8% Uptime
All-Hours Technical Support (AIM, ICQ, MSN, Forums, Email & More)

Please visit: http://www.xeosdd.net/hosting.php?view=packages for more details, and if you have any questions at all, I can be reached at richard@xeosdd.net.

Normally, this package doesn't come with CGI/Perl, however, we can activate it for you at no additional charge, an email to myself, or support@xeosdd.net can arrange that at any stage, before or after signing up.

Just in case there is any confusion, this package, and indeed all others of ours are for domain hosting. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for all the links.

I've decided to go with valcato.net since they had the cheapet prices and more features.

They have a good opinion so I gave them a try.
I'm sure I'll be satisfied

Didn't realise that was so out-of-date there.

I've let someone know, that the package table wasn't a reflection of the actual version.

I think we're running 4.1.1 right now. We're waiting until our new JSP-based site goes live to upgrade to 4.2.x, because if we did it sooner, our site would go dead without a rehauling of the coding, which is more effort than it's worth. (What's more, with the new site, I won't have to tell other people to fix up stuff on the site - I'll be able to do it quickly and easily).

Cheers for pointing it out for me. :)

Last edited:
Back