• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where Is Paradox Servers?

That's funny that you made a whole screen name for this!

Best I know his back end data center went down, and he's too upset to post an emergency message. Forum board says he's been here within the last 24 hours.

Tao's right about that .
But there's no official confirmation about anything yet .
I guess all that you can do is wait and watch...

where is it, yeah, i just wanna know the same thing, very cool stuff from Darksoul, but after the server offline for days (beyond 4 days),there is still no response from MSN or PM.

at least I wish the data is there.

where is it, yeah, i just wanna know the same thing, very cool stuff from Darksoul, but after the server offline for days (beyond 4 days),there is still no response from MSN or PM.

I sent a PM too and got nothing. He has not been online on MSN ether.

at least I wish the data is there.
You should of had backups of everything. All I lost was 1 post on my blog that I wrote after the backups ran but before it went down.

LOL, you got the right thing on your hand dmmcintyre3, could you share your backup plans to me? does it automatically?
i just got big head of it, i back the data from phpmyadmin manually.

but it just back up the data to server,not automatically to your local computer? then after the server down how it came back?

Well I will now give my 2 cents, and not of the positive type.

I have written 2 messages to DS, and yet to gain a response though online times have been after said messages. Normally I am easy going with downtimes, until they are excessive, repetitive or without explanation (for long times). But as of now, I would no longer use paradoxservers for a website as no explanation what so ever was given as to the excessive downtime.

To pretty much ignore the clients is probably the worst thing a host to do, and I think that this post speaks for itself.

Total members that have visited the forum in the last 24 hours: 130

... ****Darksoul****

So yes, I am frustrated too. At the end of the day my study is to locate hosts I can recommend to people. He was in serious contention for underdog-first. But he blew it.

Well I will now give my 2 cents, and not of the positive type.

I have written 2 messages to DS, and yet to gain a response though online times have been after said messages. Normally I am easy going with downtimes, until they are excessive, repetitive or without explanation (for long times). But as of now, I would no longer use paradoxservers for a website as no explanation what so ever was given as to the excessive downtime.

To pretty much ignore the clients is probably the worst thing a host to do, and I think that this post speaks for itself.

Same.

I PM'd him as well wondering what was up and also got no response.

Not only that but the main site for Paradox is once again alive, despite the complete lack of response from DarkSoul and one of the known resellers- the other has said they're going to use a VPS to maintain their presence while Paradox pulls itself together.

I have sent 2 PM's and one had a read receipt request with it. Not read as far as vB says. But he could have denied it.

Last edited:
Those things that he bashed ppl in this forum, now happened to himself.
I think he will not come back to this forum.
Most probably he will come back with another username...

Proof again that ultra-low priced, unlimited-everything hosts aren't the way to go. People, find out how long a host has been in business before signing up!

Proof again that ultra-low priced, unlimited-everything hosts aren't the way to go. People, find out how long a host has been in business before signing up!
I second this. Do your homework before putting your valuable data in just any hosts hands. Hope things work out for the best for all that are involved.

Back