• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Where is ROCK???

Originally posted by Blank Verse
Does anyone else relaize threads about music are dumb, because everyone likes so many different tastes, that debating it is pointless because nobody is right or wrong?

Yes :p

Does anyone else relaize threads about music are dumb, because everyone likes so many different tastes, that debating it is pointless because nobody is right or wrong?

Yeah.

I hate it when people come along going, "Such and such a band is shit, they've got no talent, how can you like them, blah blah blah".

I mean, it's cool to say, "Hey, yeah... I don't like that bands style of music"... but yeah, it really annoys me when people get all stupid about it; as if you're wrong for liking a particular band or something.

:cool:

Originally posted by max_payne
I like the new rock of today.

And You dont understand what the rock was. Why dont you listen the old bans. Like Jethro Tull, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Hendrix, and the others. The new rock also likes punk. I say the new rock is " rock/punk".

Originally posted by Toefur

Yeah.

I hate it when people come along going, "Such and such a band is shit, they've got no talent, how can you like them, blah blah blah".

I mean, it's cool to say, "Hey, yeah... I don't like that bands style of music"... but yeah, it really annoys me when people get all stupid about it; as if you're wrong for liking a particular band or something.

:cool:

Why have you written then?
I like people comment NOT WRITE I DONT LIKE THIS TYPE OF COMMENTS PLEASE!!!! Because it is the people own comments OK?

Originally posted by yarassa

Why have you written then?
I like people comment NOT WRITE I DONT LIKE THIS TYPE OF COMMENTS PLEASE!!!! Because it is the people own comments OK?

Um... come again... ?

And You dont understand what the rock was. Why dont you listen the old bans. Like Jethro Tull, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Hendrix, and the others. The new rock also likes punk. I say the new rock is " rock/punk".

Yes I understand and listen to the "old" bands. i am particularly fond of Jethro Tull.

Radiohead has some good stuff out, and that new band, the strokes, that will be sold out pretty soon, is cool as well.

where is radioheads some mp3 i want to listen it...

Kazaa :rolleyes:

HipHop and rap rules, I'm sorry, but it does. New Gay --- rock(like Limp Bizkit, Korn, etc) suck. Old rock, I dunno, never listened to it.

Then I like Rock/Punk!

Originally posted by Daniel

Kazaa :rolleyes:

HipHop and rap rules, I'm sorry, but it does. New Gay --- rock(like Limp Bizkit, Korn, etc) suck.

That is what you call 'pop'. :biggrin2:

Originally posted by jason
tool is another band i have a lot of respect for.

agreed..their music is creepingly good..

also GodSmack, NickelBack and The Tea Party are some other bands I love..:)

Back